AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

"Lost all notion of morality" :rofl:

These ***** kill me like they aren't the most murderous animals to ever walk this earth :rofl:

You called him a scumbag. How, in any realm of logic, is that not to be construed as he deserved it?

I'm Mexican, Latino...don't call me Hispanic, cause I didn't come from Spain.
grin.gif
 The OG Latino's are from Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, and Romania. 

It really isn't that much better of a term to identify yourself by. 

Forget the GOP

His own party would get on him

Dude is been nothing but chill and willing to compromise, but is painted as a radical.

If Obama really turned up, even the white supremacist white liberals would go at dude.

--But like I said, I didn't vote for dude to be my spokesman. And his rhetoric is pretty much in line with what i expect from dude. The thug card doe :smh:

I agree with everything except for the third line. Genuine white liberals are not white supremacists. There are plenty of white supremacists among the Democratic Party elite. Many of their top elected officials, consultants, donors and allies in the press describe themselves as liberal but they would have been Republicans a generation ago. Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer et al worship Wallstreet, War and the odious narrative that blacks are poor because they lack "impulse control. In other words, those folks are moderate conservatives who just so happen to been a little more rational about LGBTQ people and cannabis than are hardcore conservatives.

It is a testament to how far to the right the definition of a moderate has moved that centrists and mild conservatives are redefined as moderate liberals and those who actually care about racism, police brutality and income inequality are marginalized as far left.

My brother just showed me this interview on CNN. Dude was speaking nothing but the truth :pimp:

I know they were thinking to themselves "Damn we interviewed the wrong Black man today" :lol:

Not trying to be a prick but posting a picture of someone with a sentence photoshopped next to them doesn't mean the person actually said it
laugh.gif

Stop the violence stop the riots but we all turn a blind eye to war. Sometimes war/violence is necessary!?! This system is corrupted and must be restructured period.

What i can remember is how come they dont go to the clergy for other groups when they are killed? why we gotta setlle to singing songs and hymns.. at least back in the undergroudn railroad times the songs were code talk.. now it is just to sing.. singing doesnt get you poloticians lawmakers and positions of power nor wealth (unless youre an artist)

So he says something about blacks being thugs instead
eyes.gif
because blacks arent hispanic,gay, asian or the police (all other groups have POWER WEALTH AND INFLUENCE)

if youre labeled anti cop,anti gay, anti sementic,etc youre in trouble.

You guys are truly critizing Obama for saying "a handful of criminals and thugs tore up the place"???

Get over yourselves and consider context!

I'm well aware that thug is the new code word for__

But how can a few of you lump Obama with the group of ppl that have started using that as a code word? What's your logic and reasoning?

You prefer he went old school called them hoodlums, lawbreakers, which would have been fine. But still those kids were still acting like criminals and thugs. What should we call them? It wasn't equalivant to the N word in this case imo

Did you hear the congressman on CNN cuss the reporter out out. He said quit saying thugs . Why dont you just call them  "The N word" No censorship at all!

Back
Top Bottom