Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's:x . Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...

Yes yes! Very similar to the ls series jb used to do. Not impossible, just hard to get. I had to drive 2 hr for my 8's and lasered xv. Not the new york, chi, mia, lv or la releases

I personally like this. Reminds me of '06 where I had to go through all types of hurdles to get all the AF1's that were releasing that year. However, the hunt and satisfaction of actually getting a pair after the challenging search made me appreciate them more. Making it difficult like this is what brings excitement to the game. And there's a difference between difficult and impossible. Difficult is doing your homework and actually having to do more than be at your computer at 8am on a Saturday. Impossible were the Blk/Gold Patent Leather I's:x . Difficult is having a fighting chance of getting them. Impossible is simply you never stood a chance in the first place.

All of this is being said because I truly only want the IV's out of the pack and they're relatively easy to get. If the IV's were as limited as the V's, I'd be cursing out JB myself...

Yes yes! Very similar to the ls series jb used to do. Not impossible, just hard to get. I had to drive 2 hr for my 8's and lasered xv. Not the new york, chi, mia, lv or la releases

Some of ya'll must not have lives outside of shoes if you find enjoyment in chasing around trying to get shoes on a Sat.

(i know, i know, "cool story bro")
One of my three local spots texted me today saying "I got your 12 on the Vs launching this Saturday."
I hadn't planned on picking them up, even though I've liked them since the first photos leaked.
So I texted her back, "I'll be in to check them out this afternoon."
Like I said, I'm not planning on getting these, but I wanted to see them in person.
I get there and she hands me the box... I didn't look at the sticker or anything, just unboxed them.
THEY WERE THE FIRE RED Vs :smh:
"These don't drop Saturday, and this isn't the Fear V," I told her.
She responds with, "Oh, I was going to sell these Saturday, I better not huh."
Half the time she doesn't know what she's selling, but this time she blew me away...
Talking about she was gonna sell them this Saturday :smh:
I told her she owes me a discount on the Taxis and Steels for saving her from selling the FR-V a week early.
She said "ok," and gave me some red no-show Dri-Fit socks for driving there for no reason.
:nerd:
Greedy

If anyone has the chance whilst instore and decides to only grab say a "3' but has the chance at a 4 or 5 for example wanna help a NTer out and cop me a 12 in any of them please? Il forever be in debt

I'm gonna be in Charlotte NC this weekend for a business trip. Can anyone from the area inform me on some spots down there?

Greatly appreciated!

All I care about is Nike Roosevelt. I really wonder what they're doing. If a few stores have said that they are not doing RSVP I'm going to say it's safe to assume all Nike stores will not have an RSVP. Apparently corporate tells the stores how to handle the release, the hot white girl with the fat booty at Roosevelt told me this so you know it's true. 

I'm not even sure what's nikesf procedure or rules on camping..I expect it to be crazy tho

I would prob be there at nikesf too but I've got to work this saturday. And ur right...with three hyped shoes releasing u can bet it will get crazy.

Last edited:
be sure to chuck up any photos of lines you see, interested to see how mad it gets over there. Thanks.

Some of ya'll must not have lives outside of shoes if you find enjoyment in chasing around trying to get shoes on a Sat.
One of the few times I actually agree with DSF. Even if RSVP was corrupted by 3rd party Twitter RSVP services, it's infinitely better than chasing down raffle tickets or standing around for hours and hours waiting for a shoe to release. Especially for a shoe that's not available online by the looks of things. No offense but people who enjoy that kind of chase for a release are probably younger and don't have professional jobs. I'd rather pay $20-30 for someone to RSVP for me than to wait in line even for 2 hrs (which is light work nowadays for a limited release). I know I'm going to get a lot of hate but here's to hoping FCFS does NOT make a comeback.

One of the few times I actually agree with DSF. Even if RSVP was corrupted by 3rd party Twitter RSVP services, it's infinitely better than chasing down raffle tickets or standing around for hours and hours waiting for a shoe to release. Especially for a shoe that's not available online by the looks of things. No offense but people who enjoy that kind of chase for a release are probably younger and don't have professional jobs. I'd rather pay $20-30 for someone to RSVP for me than to wait in line even for 2 hrs (which is light work nowadays for a limited release). I know I'm going to get a lot of hate but here's to hoping FCFS does NOT make a comeback.

Yea I agree, I'm kind of upset bc it's seems like these are super hard to get, and on too of that ridiculously confusing. I would rather strike out online than deal with raffles, absolute waste of my time at least.

Notice nikesf is saying " will not be rsvp"..also they have never stated fcfs as they have with previous launches...

Wonder what they might be planning

Nike LA doing FCFS for this pack = straight chaos

I've seen entire families camped out for releases there.

And it's funny how Nike Chicago says "no lines permitted in front of the store." Well, how the hell are you suppose to be hard body camping for a FCFS if you're not lined up in front of the store? Does everyone just bum rush the store at 9:59? Makes no damn sense. 

Nike LA doing FCFS for this pack = straight chaos

I've seen entire families camped out for releases there.
damn.. guess im staying home then. hopefully i get the 4s without going there this week. must avoid LA mobs for sneakers at all cost.

Back
Top Bottom