Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Interesting

The close up of those black and reds does look suspect.....

I wondered some of the same things after really looking. The sole of the Black and Reds look a lot bigger? And like said before the Playoffs were not supposed to drop until March, so that wouldnt be considered the holidays. I sure hope not. Even the white and reds dont look as great as I was hoping

jb chokes another shoe.... r.i.p. the playoff 13... unbelievable
smh.gif

Whew..  Dodged a bullet on those Black and Red Joints..  I was EXTREMELY upset about the possibility that were the Playoffs.  I can go back to chillin now..
smile.gif

Whew..  Dodged a bullet on those Black and Red Joints..  I was EXTREMELY upset about the possibility that were the Playoffs.  I can go back to chillin now..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THOSE ARE NOT PLAYOFFS THEY ARE 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool

PRECIATE THAT.. CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO BE TOOO DISAPPOINTED... THEY DO HIT THE COLORS ON THE HEAD

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THOSE ARE NOT PLAYOFFS THEY ARE 12/18/2010 Air Jordan XIII Retro Kid's 414574-001 Black/Voltage Cherry-White $???.?? - Gradeshool

PRECIATE THAT.. CUZ I WAS ABOUT TO BE TOOO DISAPPOINTED... THEY DO HIT THE COLORS ON THE HEAD

Wow those xiii are dope! im totaly diggin the playoff version just wished they were lows...ponyboy

Wow those xiii are dope! im totaly diggin the playoff version just wished they were lows...ponyboy

Back
Top Bottom