Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

id cop these if i could get them for cheap but i highly doubt that will happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

id imagine they will be cut and shaped the exact same as the 2011 cements. regardless, i always buy the same size in each and every shoe.

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

This sounds kinda stupid to me..

id imagine they will be cut and shaped the exact same as the 2011 cements. regardless, i always buy the same size in each and every shoe.

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

^^^i have been buying size 11 since i was 16...in EVERY shoe. I always have about i guess half inch to an inch of room in the shoe. I have to be able to move my feet around.

^^^i have been buying size 11 since i was 16...in EVERY shoe. I always have about i guess half inch to an inch of room in the shoe. I have to be able to move my feet around.

Originally Posted by DZaster

laugh.gif
if you didn't plan to wear them I could see no problem with this. If you do plan to wear, I would never sacrifice fit for some looney OCD.

Originally Posted by DZaster

laugh.gif
if you didn't plan to wear them I could see no problem with this. If you do plan to wear, I would never sacrifice fit for some looney OCD.

I can not wait... this is that one you have to get 2 pair of.... 3's go with everything... skinny jeans, baggy or whatevs.

I can not wait... this is that one you have to get 2 pair of.... 3's go with everything... skinny jeans, baggy or whatevs.

I haven't been up on release dates and stuff like that and just happened to come across these. I went to the Fukuoka Nike store to look around and was frozen in my tracks. The lady said they just came out that day, I haaad to cop. That's all, feel hella lucky n wanted to share. Hope most of you can cop.

I haven't been up on release dates and stuff like that and just happened to come across these. I went to the Fukuoka Nike store to look around and was frozen in my tracks. The lady said they just came out that day, I haaad to cop. That's all, feel hella lucky n wanted to share. Hope most of you can cop.

^Nice, good for you.

I've decided that I won't cop this release.
My '01's & '09's are obviously 8 years apart. At this point, I should think about
winding down not accelerating my purchasing.
If I wanted, I could throw the '09 TB's in my '11 w/c box and switch the box tagsout. ha ha.
Because the '09s still fresh & the '11 w/c's have official beater designation.

It's the shiny upper that I dislike. I bet the midsoles specifically are more durable than the '09s,
but I suspect the materials/cushioning do not make it a positive trade off.

This will break my tradition of getting any & all AJ3 og colorway retro releases (from the '94 w/c's all the way to the '11 w/c's.)

Good luck to those buying a pair (or more) I'm sure anyone with the fundages and half a brain will have no problems obtaining.
AJ3 TB is dope, yo.

^Nice, good for you.

I've decided that I won't cop this release.
My '01's & '09's are obviously 8 years apart. At this point, I should think about
winding down not accelerating my purchasing.
If I wanted, I could throw the '09 TB's in my '11 w/c box and switch the box tagsout. ha ha.
Because the '09s still fresh & the '11 w/c's have official beater designation.

It's the shiny upper that I dislike. I bet the midsoles specifically are more durable than the '09s,
but I suspect the materials/cushioning do not make it a positive trade off.

This will break my tradition of getting any & all AJ3 og colorway retro releases (from the '94 w/c's all the way to the '11 w/c's.)

Good luck to those buying a pair (or more) I'm sure anyone with the fundages and half a brain will have no problems obtaining.
AJ3 TB is dope, yo.

Back
Top Bottom