Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

was at ontario mills nike factory store today and they had a pair of true blues and bordeauxs behind the counter.  i asked the employee what size they were and why they were at the outlet already.  he said they were both a size 14 and the only pairs they had that came from a return.  i was a little weary about his explanation and very surprised to see those two recent releases for view at the outlet.  
That happens all the time haha
Say they bought it from nike.com or a niketown and a factory store is closer to them they can return it the factory store. Not a big deal.

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

was at ontario mills nike factory store today and they had a pair of true blues and bordeauxs behind the counter.  i asked the employee what size they were and why they were at the outlet already.  he said they were both a size 14 and the only pairs they had that came from a return.  i was a little weary about his explanation and very surprised to see those two recent releases for view at the outlet.  
That happens all the time haha
Say they bought it from nike.com or a niketown and a factory store is closer to them they can return it the factory store. Not a big deal.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^really?

i heard some ppl say just trim them a little bit
I wear them in all my Jordans and i don't have a problem with comfort at all. Sometimes i have to trim a little off for my little toe but other than that they are great.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^really?

i heard some ppl say just trim them a little bit
I wear them in all my Jordans and i don't have a problem with comfort at all. Sometimes i have to trim a little off for my little toe but other than that they are great.

I had to go grab a second pair today. Hoh Columbus still
Had a couple pair including my sz 13. These are on point IMO.
Hope wifey doesn't notice. Lol. She prob will though because of
These boxes. Haha

Had a couple pair including my sz 13. These are on point IMO.
These boxes. Haha

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Had a couple pair including my sz 13. These are in point IMO.
These boxes. Haha
whoopish!

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Had a couple pair including my sz 13. These are in point IMO.
These boxes. Haha
whoopish!

Couldn't even wait to open them up at home. Looked like a crazy person taking out shoes in traffic...
Technically my 3rd pair of TBs in less than 2-weeks, but I'll only end up with this pair since I don't stock up. As for the Wolf Greys, they were too nice in person to let them slip away...

8w06xi.jpg

Couldn't even wait to open them up at home. Looked like a crazy person taking out shoes in traffic...
Technically my 3rd pair of TBs in less than 2-weeks, but I'll only end up with this pair since I don't stock up. As for the Wolf Greys, they were too nice in person to let them slip away...

8w06xi.jpg

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

That's y I always order from ndc the cement patterns are always on point

I don't think it matters wear you order from. They are all the same.

Originally Posted by rareair45

I'm 
laugh.gif
 at the thought of dudes inspecting the elephant print patterns before shipping them like, "hm, yea this is def going to eastbay and those look like they'll be off to finishline"

Originally Posted by rareair45

I'm 
laugh.gif
 at the thought of dudes inspecting the elephant print patterns before shipping them like, "hm, yea this is def going to eastbay and those look like they'll be off to finishline"

Back
Top Bottom