Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Is the "Shock G Drop" tonight??? :nerd:

2000.jpg

The freaks of the industry

You're talking down on alot of people's grails, so expect some defensiveness.
If I was mod, I'd ban you for 23 days then only allow you in Jordan 4 threads when you return...
I get it but again I didn't talk down on the shoe or say anything disrespectful to the people who enjoy it. Simply said it wasn't for me. I respect it tho. Hope everyone who wants it is able to cop when they drop!

There’s nothing wrong with entering a thread and giving your opinion on the shoe, even if you don’t like the shoe. Just don’t continue to post repeatedly that you don’t like them and the shoe is trash etc. at that point it’s just trolling. K Kierris wasn’t trolling and was just stating his opinion, I see nothing wrong with that so let’s get this thread back on track.

3D9252F8-EC0B-4175-8A84-953C223B0880.png Is it just me but ever since the nba stop putting the nba playoff logo on the court, these games look like regular season nba games. I never understood why they went away from nba playoff and finals graphics on the court. They need to bring this logo back on the court during the finals!

jordans are trash. not sure why you guys waste your money on em.
Eh, I’ll take a good Pair of black based Jordans over a pair of Yeezys or whatever the other flavor of the month shoe is any day. Call me old fashioned. A nice pair of Air Jordans, black colorway of a Nike basketball shoe from the late 80’s-mid/late 90’s, or even a pair of black shell toed adidas. What can I say, I’m old fashioned. I like what I like.

Back
Top Bottom