Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Y’all not lying about the hight of previous 4’s, then my 2011 I.e 11’s lows.

Mine got the the fabric waffling around the toe box.

C0930681-AA7C-46EF-B4AE-2FB4D8548981.jpeg

As for these they will stay in the box for the next 2 summers! I learn my lesson 10 years ago at the mall, I had a doppelgänger moment, we both had (white t, indigo leivi’s, emerald Griffey’s). We looked at each other and kept it pushing lol.

Last edited:
I had 3 pairs of shoes arrive today and I’m happy. Both my pickups from the SNKRS drop last week and the Black/Cement 3s I picked up on StockX. I really needed it to after the **** week this turned out to be at work and in general that crescendoed with me slipping off the ledge in the parking lot at work while leaving to go home for the day and rolling my ****ing ankle. I’m going to be walking around like a pirate all weekend when running errands. This **** week. At least all my 4’s are here and they all look good.

I wonder if MJ ever ironed his shoes before a big game

Na his joints were actually made properly to begin with.

Precisely! @JumpdogDownum what was you thinking? Of course he wouldn't need to. OG's and the way these shoes were SUPPOSED to be made by JB is what heads are looking for/trying to achieve in doing these minor alterations. MJ got the shoes we want. We get variant versions.

pass what you're smoking bro. These aren't that bad at all?

No shots at all, but I'm genuinely curious of your age?

Y’all not lying about the hight of previous 4’s, then my 2011 I.e 11’s lows.

:lol: I'm thinking your're being sarcastic but they way JB butchers shoes I wouldn't be surprised. Is this really true?? :lol:

Eastbay 12.5 arrived. As expected they are humongous. I think it's height and length of the toebox that gives that little extra room around the pinky. Not getting magnifying glass or protractors out to measure but just feels that way.
Need to sleep on it before deciding if 12 or 12.5 is the right fit.
Both are cliff toed and minor imperfections throughout.

Just saw an interview of Craig Ehlo talking about the game winning shot Jordan made on him in these 4s. It's so crazy how old he looks and how long ago this was. Here's a pic of Ehlo.
A
artsculture6-4-6af89d1f121b029c.jpg
Ehlo wasn’t a bad player. I saw him play in person many times when I was a kid and went to Cavs games with my Uncle and on TV all the time. He shouldn’t have been a starting 2 guard on a squad that was around the top of the east when healthy winning 50 some games and going up against Mike in the playoffs regularly (thanks for getting rid of Ron Harper for Danny Ferry, Embry, that worked out well...) but he was a good player to have on the team.

Just saw an interview of Craig Ehlo talking about the game winning shot Jordan made on him in these 4s. It's so crazy how old he looks and how long ago this was. Here's a pic of Ehlo.
artsculture6-4-6af89d1f121b029c.jpg
I just watched that ESPN interview. Wow, what a cool dude CE is. I've been making jokes at his expense for almost 30 years--The Shot wasn't the only time MJ abused him--but man, what a great attitude and personality about it all. Now I feel bad :lol:

I just watched that ESPN interview. Wow, what a cool dude CE is. I've been making jokes at his expense for almost 30 years--The Shot wasn't the only time MJ abused him--but man, what a great attitude and personality about it all. Now I feel bad :lol:
He could play. People forget that. MJ made everybody look bad. It was Ehlo that made the jumper the previous possession that caused the "shot" to happen.

8D365224-3952-4C4D-B7B7-79302134F05D.jpeg

SECOND FULL DAY OF WEAR
COMFY AS F***
I wish I could dress like that where I am. Instead we're all shirt and tie. It helps though that the attitude is completely lax and everyone in corporate and in the office are completely laid back and not *******s. The fact that I can have posters and all sorts of my $500 premium format X-Men statues up in my office makes up for it though.

I wish I could dress like that where I am. Instead we're all shirt and tie. It helps though that the attitude is completely lax and everyone in corporate and in the office are completely laid back and not *******s. The fact that I can have posters and all sorts of my $500 premium format X-Men statues up in my office makes up for it though.
My boss doesnt believe in "casual Fridays". Ive been at this firm for 15 years and I think Ive been allowed to wear jeans twice.

He could play. People forget that. MJ made everybody look bad. It was Ehlo that made the jumper the previous possession that caused the "shot" to happen.

That was a pretty solid Cleveland team too. Price, Ehlo, Nance, Hot Rod, and Daughterty were second to none as a starting 5 during that time

That was a pretty solid Cleveland team too. Price, Ehlo, Nance, Hot Rod, and Daughterty were second to none as a starting 5 during that time
Hot Rod was sixth man. They sent Mike Sanders out as the SF, and I think Gerald Wilkins to that position when he came to the team. However, Hot Rod was one of the better PFs/Cs at the time. He IMO is one of the most underrated 6th men. Hot Rod (RIP) was awesome. I think Wayne Embry's BIG mistake as a GM was trading Harper in late '89 for Danny Ferry, who didn't do much for us at all. Seriously. We would have had Price/Harper/Sanders/Nance/Daugherty with Hot Rod/Ehlo off the bench throughout the early 90's until Brad's back gives out and if (BIG IF) Mark didn't blow out his knee in '90-'91 MAYBE we have a ring at some point. But then again, if "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Wrong, you mean he made the layup over Jordan to take the lead. The 3 pointer was the shot before jordan hit the shot to take the lead with 0.06 to go. Then they back door Ehlo and jordan jumped high as **** trying to block the layup to no avail. But then he hit "THE SHOT" game over. So it was Ehlo 3 pointer, jordan over Nancey to take a 1 point lead, Back Door to Ehlo , Clevland up by 1, than the SHOT!!!!! to win it

Back
Top Bottom