Air Jordan Olympic VI (VIDEO)

mexrfw

Banned
from Sneakgeekz...

i ono they just liek ehhh =\ on the fence wit em i guess

this video is striaght up retarted... those things are hideus... y would you look for J's in Mom n Pop stores???? in y is this guy breathing so hard in thevideo... this was probly Gentry's idea!!! He probly jus paid this dude to make this bootleg #+% video about these fruity #+% knock-off's... andShame!!! Shame!!! on the toe box... wat the hell is that??? this thread is stupid.... im sooo done with JB... i just cant wait tilsaturday...(Carmines-Chromes)... 916...

seriously growing on me..

and wow at the fact that it actually says "olympic 6" on the box..

Wow. They look a little better. I'm more surprised at the music selection than the shoes......Fat Joe, Old--old--Too Short, DJ Quik, and Tupac. Did the VIsjust release cuz it sure seemed like it was 1991. Where was Dre and the old Snoop songs?

Still, the shoes did not look "that" bad. I need more angles than profile shots, to be sure. Time will tell I guess.

Worst Retro + so far. I'd like to say EVER, but who knows what they're working on.

There are so many decent Retro + VI colorways that they could have used whilst still being able to "Protect the OG collector."

I don't think i want to give JB any more of my money, and i almost no longer want to wear the Air Jordans that i do have.

let the brain washing begin......."fugly i hate JB for bastardizing the best shoe" turns into "oh there not that bad" turns into"there growing on me man" turns into im gunna cop and then "oh i love my pair"......
but at the end of the day these are still terrible.......but to each his own

let the brain washing begin......."fugly i hate JB for bastardizing the best shoe" turns into "oh there not that bad" turns into"there growing on me man" turns into im gunna cop and then "oh i love my pair"......
but at the end of the day these are still terrible.......but to each his own

Epic failure. I didn't even realize how much patent leather was on those things. And that toe box is even more horrid in the video.

Unsure either.... as a collector I'm on the face, but as someone that wants to rock something that looks good I want to say no at this time.

TOO $HORT-CITY OF DOPE
pimp.gif

I can deal with the patent......I can deal with the colors....but the stitching on the toe
sick.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the very first Genuine Authentic Variant. I can't believe JB produced this crap. Ruined classic. At least they are droppingthe Carmines very, very soon!

i would get them if they didnt have the stitching on the toe i also think they would look beter if they werent patent leather

I like them, still copping, maybe if you see the shoe in person....just maybe.....some heads will turn around
smile.gif

wow....that sealed the deal...i was actually on the border on these....that video..... helped make my final decision...im not coppin

That dude is annoying... wow
smh.gif
at the shoe and at that hypebeast for copping 3 pairs.. he should have at least copped the cool greys instead of throwing outhis $$$
smh.gif

Still like 'em..will definitely cop if i can find 'em for the right price..

Back
Top Bottom