Air Jordan Olympic VI (VIDEO)

Long live SneakGeekz

Ignore all these "low ballin" hater kids

The Oly VI's are funny,shiny pleather and all,only good for reselling.........

the Ralph Lauren vest other vid's you wore is sick

Compared to those Oly VIIs, those are beautiful.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

HYPE NT

Who you talking to?? And your name is HYPE? And a game worn shoe, might turn you on....but me personally...I could care less unless its jordan..what am I gonna do with wrinkled used jordans size 16? only if they were signed and MJ wore them...

But any other player......I hate that *++!...yea give me some f'd up shoes that melo wore, size 18 pleeze......lol...yea right...dudes collection crushes you, and how long you been collecting? give him that long and he'll own you...I MEAN HE HAS HEAT FOR ONLY collecting 8 months or so......Ive been collecting for 1 year exactly....and own 70 pairs of kicks.....

sorry game worn jays over his whole collect bro'. his collect is all hype beast stuff with super bright colors, sb's, and releasedj's=garbage. this guys got bread i'll admit but his collection is garbage. that's the truth. i'm happy for the guy having fun with hiscollection getting attention that he likes and stuff. but at the end of the day its still hypebeast garbage. man if i had bread like that this jordan shoegame would be over like a vince carter slam dunk homie.......
hypent is the truth, NT HYPE. but it is what it is.

im actually holding a pair in my hand as i speak. i gotta admit that the quality on them are excellent. But the WHOLE shoe is patent leather. i cant lie; asmuch as i clowned on them via pictures, they start to grow on you as you hold them. And because of the patent leather; you really dont notice thetoe-design...An overall NICE SUMMER SHOE.

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the very first Genuine Authentic Variant. I can't believe JB produced this crap. Ruined classic. At least they are dropping the Carmines very, very soon!
Exactly, but not surprised at all..

Back
Top Bottom