Air Jordan Olympic VI (VIDEO)

Originally Posted by s dubl

I can deal with the patent......I can deal with the colors....but the stitching on the toe
sick.gif

^^werdd.
yeah most likely i would cop...

but idk if money is gonna be available to drop 175$

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

DO YOU have signed titaniums? or cool grey spikes...or carmines 3 months ago...hellll naaa......Hes the new AIR RANDY...2010 version...lol

ha ha....yeah, instead of pics we get videos now! Yay!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

this video is striaght up retarted... those things are hideus... y would you look for J's in Mom n Pop stores???? in y is this guy breathing so hard in the video... this was probly Gentry's idea!!! He probly jus paid this dude to make this bootleg #+% video about these fruity #+% knock-off's... and Shame!!! Shame!!! on the toe box... wat the hell is that??? this thread is stupid.... im sooo done with JB... i just cant wait til saturday...(Carmines-Chromes)... 916...

are you serious homie? mom and pop spots are THE best spots to look for J's. smh. you must be from idaho or sumthin.

Stop hatin on the guy cause hes got one of the baddest collections i seen and hes only been collecting since november. hes got all kinds of early releasescheck his youtube and his stuff and look at the post dates for his stuff

To the guy that thinks the Sneakgeakz dude looks like John Leguizamo, you are an absolute idiot, they bear NO resemblance. You probably think all Latinos lookthe same... You probably think we're all Puerto Rican or Mexican, SMH...

To everybody amazed that this guy gets all the exclusives early (some even calling him the next Air Randy), we all have the same ability to cop early, we justaren't DUMB enough (or maybe we just don't have that type of disposable income) to pay EXTREMELY over retail just to have the shoes early... This guyprobably buys from Air Randy/Marquee Sole/Footalog/(Plug in your shady, "I have a Chinese Factory Connect" Seller).. I do give him credit for givingus a sneak peak at shoes BEFORE their release...

Regarding the shoes themselves, they are FIRE minus the stitching... I dont see the correlation between the stitched toe logo/crest/chicken scratch and theOLYMPICS.. Can anybody explain?

wow. can't believe there are people actually saying that these varients are growing on them and that they like em. You seriously need to look in themirror and reevaluate if you truly buy what you like, or is it just the hype of the shoe?

You guys get your clown suits if you buy these clown shoes. Your next to buy list must the OLY VII's. Go figure. This is why, JB will always win becausethe average JB consumer isn't that educated, than say compared to the typical consumer.

And I don't care if I offended people.

Most consumers buy what THEY like. They aren't for everybody but who cares. Not feelin the stitching, but STILL COPPIN, its the VI's quitplayin....Might cop 2 just cause I can...Ha!

And its people like me that understand that everything changes. Now quit the whining.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Most consumers buy what THEY like. They aren't for everybody but who cares. Not feelin the stitching, but STILL COPPIN, its the VI's quit playin....Might cop 2 just cause I can...Ha!

LOLZZZZ. U crazy mannnn

People like you are the reason we get this junk.

this dude in the the vid getting hyped in em wants me want them even less

and i aint never even wanted them

i think dude's collection is hypbeast garbage. he just keeps getting the stuff thats hype but later down the road his collection will be garbage andhe'll then realize how much money he waisted and bounce out the shoe game. he'll also sell all his stuff at a rape me price that'll leave himfeeling wothless the same way he felt before he bought his first pair.

stop trying to impress strangers homie and get your head on straight. its people like you i wish i were hustlin in the shoe game cuz takin money from you wouldbe like taking candy from a baby. all i'de have to do is copp the brightest color shoe and charge you six time the price i got it and you'de be allover it.

just because you got money to buy garbage still makes you a hypebeast. i could buy a single pair of game worn jordans that would smash your whole collect andmake you wish you threw you kicks out the window.

as for the oly vi's JB is just continuing their direction of pushing the envelope in crazy hip hop flavor ie. laser printing and bright colors. this shoejust continue that direction for them that the hood eats up......

those are hideous
smh.gif
. never would rock those; to collect maybe, but i'm not a collector so this is a real easy pass.

Listen I wouldn't buy these for half off
tired.gif
..............maybe if mikeactually signed them so i can at least have something on the shoe to look at
nerd.gif
........funny thing is most of the retros are horrible and we all mostly want the originals sneakers that come out
embarassed.gif
.........we mind as well call all retros "AirGentry's"
mad.gif

HYPE NT

Who you talking to?? And your name is HYPE? And a game worn shoe, might turn you on....but me personally...I could care less unless its jordan..what am I gonnado with wrinkled used jordans size 16? only if they were signed and MJ wore them...

But any other player......I hate that *++!...yea give me some f'd up shoes that melo wore, size 18 pleeze......lol...yea right...dudes collection crushesyou, and how long you been collecting? give him that long and he'll own you...I MEAN HE HAS HEAT FOR ONLY collecting 8 months or so......Ive beencollecting for 1 year exactly....and own 70 pairs of kicks.....

Back
Top Bottom