Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I copped luckily, it was a long story. Mine are eaither arriving Friday or Monday. Can't wait.

JB went off on these joints man. They are very nice, I ended up getting three pairs along with my 07 pair. 8s are one of my favorites and I'm old... So I end up getting multiples of everything I couldn't when I was younger. Really pleased with how these came out, lint brushed some dust off of them and they look crazy! Pairs are still out there! Don't sleep or sleep it's prolly why I was able to get mutiples.

indifferent.gif
 Nah. 

sold an extra pair to a coworker for $220, told him I wanted to keep them but he practically begged me to sell them to him. 

I dont feel bad taxing him cuz he said he dosent even like 8s, or jordans really.. said he wont wear em got them just to have.
laugh.gif

sold an extra pair to a coworker for $220, told him I wanted to keep them but he practically begged me to sell them to him. 
I dont feel bad taxing him cuz he said he dosent even like 8s, or jordans really.. said he wont wear em got them just to have.
laugh.gif

Cool glad i dont work with you :rofl:

Anyone that still wants these I saw some at Waikiki today.  Coulda got me one, but I dont like the 8's that much haha.  Anyone in the 808 that wants it theyre still out there

View media item 479760View media item 479761View media item 479762View media item 479763
I was a bit shocked when I opened my ups order from Nikestore Europe today. My heart dropped for a moment thinking there had been a mix up in the orders :wow: :frown:. They even came the old style shoe trees not the newer ones for some reason.
I had something similar happen a while back with the true blue 3's. They came in proper Jordan box but label sticker was printed like these :smh:

Looks suspect

Hell the tag alone looks like it was printed in a home printer :lol:

Mine arrived from NDC yesterday. Tried them on and I am very happy with them. Saddens me that I didn't double up. Also makes me wanna go find a pair of chrome 8s in my size. Real disappointed those aren't dropping this year. Gonna throw these on for a family BBQ later. Happy 4th of July.

my pair arrived today. they look very nice! Is it just me or do they run a little bit big? They look very big too...

I struck out on these but the bf came thru and picked em up for me as well as the foams. HI got a late shipment in minion sizes so im going to grab a pair for the godson. perfect timing i just got a $10 off coupon. :smokin i get these like twice a month now.

I thought so too. They seem to run larger than the Suns and white ones IMO.

I agree here. I'm an 11 in all Retro Jordans but I think I need to size down to a 10.5 in these. I'm fairly certain sizes are still available so I can just exchange them.

These are crack!

I should've doubled up, I'm a sucker for black hi-top j's (especially when done right)

I left my pair out for a couple days, been wearing em. It attracted all kinds of dust. Of course I can just clean it off but still when you're not wearing your pair put it in the box! I compared the pair I left out to my DS pair its crazy how much dust thesr attract if you just leave them out

Back
Top Bottom