Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

grape 5's sat for a few days in my area so i imagine i'll have a few days to change my mind and pick these up if i want.  gotta get my priorities straight and can't just blow every pay check though.  passed on all releases this year except HGG 13.  tried to get 88 retro 3's but was kind of glad that they sold out instantly online.

To me the 8s fit TTS. I size down in the Vs and I have a lot of room in the 7s in my size. I don't think that anyone would argue that Vs and VIIs fit roomy compared to say 9s or XIs.
I don't really have a true size as I'm in between 9 and 9.5.

Im a bit late on finding this out, but no embossed durabuck on these, thats a bad look JB..
I still got a '07 pair on ice ,but now with no embossed dura on the '13 Playoff 8s,, Im not sure if I want to buy a 2013 pair to stock, or just try to find a DS '07 pair..

Can anyone confirm if its 100% official that embossed durabuck wont appear on these Playoff 8s this year ??

Confirmed. The material on the 2013 pair reminds me of the fakes back in the day :smh:

I will also be searching for a 07 pair

Seems like the great NT quality inspectors have arrived
nerd.gif
more pairs for the rest of us

Bought these this morning. Store opened at 10.00 and at 10:15 they were almost gone. They fit TTS. Bought an US11 while i have the white grape and fire red V in size 10.5. Good luck to everyone, they're beautiful :smile:
wrong thread lol

Seen these in person and extremely impressed. I had the '07 pairs and wore em more then any Jordan I had back in Nov '07, and these are pretty damn close. The black on the midsole is matte no shine, the durabuck is pretty solid not cheap feeling, only thing lacking was the pebbled print on the toe.

Aside from that these are great.

hoping the bf can grab these and the foams for me since I have to work on RD :frown:

Last edited:
we are so screwed.. all the saltiness from the lack of black grape 5 availability is going to make everybody want these now lol 

No it won't. Totally unrelated release. And the internet isn't real life. I hate the term put in work, but it applies with GR kicks.
oh i hear you.. i was just preparing for the NTers who didn't cop the black grape 5s to bring their saltiness over here thats all haha

Gonna use today's v release ensure I get these if I fail on the 29. Og's were my first pair of expensive shoes in middle school. Makes these a must have. Just wish it was the 29th already

Back
Top Bottom