Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

These should b an easy cop. No "new sneakerheads" like 8s, Bugs Bunnys sat for almost 5 days. I will take my pair with ease
Your right that not to many "new sneakerheads" like 8s, but IMO these wont sit too long. They are called "playoffs" in the playoff red, black, and white colorway.

Usually anything they can call "bred" will go flying off the shelves...

Oh and the bunny's are still sitting in my area.

Been regretting not getting these when they released last time , now that I have the chance not sure if I still want em - maybe if the quality is like suns

One thing that helps this release out, like my man up there, is the 07's and how durable of a sneaker this is because they are black. It's no yellowing or real creasing involved. These didn't crack as bad as the aquas either. A lot of peoples pairs didn't crack at all.

A lot of people might sit this one out, because they have the 07's.

These should b an easy cop. No "new sneakerheads" like 8s, Bugs Bunnys sat for almost 5 days. I will take my pair with ease

8 and 9 retros somehow r not so appealing to most hypebeasts and younger collectors. But for people who witnessed the original release usually loves them.
But i really dont like the design alterations on the 8 and 9 retros.

Last edited:
8 and 9 retros somehow r not so appealing to most hypebeasts and younger collectors. But for people who witnessed the original release usually loves them.
if theyre not appealing then what are u doing in here.

8s and 9s are some of my favorite models. above 11s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 1s, for sure, just to name a few "hype" models. still extrememly salty I passed on the black/white 9s re release after the cdp
mean.gif

Those olive 9s flew tho. :smh:
they were limited/QS though......

and regarding the young kids i say 8 or 9 outta 10 would choose the red 4s over these.

Last edited:
Was just wondering if someone can help with sizing for these?
I'm a 9.5 in Nike Air Max shoes (air max 1,90,95), free run 2s, sb dunk lows, Flyknit ones and most of my Jordans (bred 4s, GMP 6&7s, bred/concord11s) and all the ones I've listed so far fit comfortably.

I'm also a size 9 in roshe runs amd vans authentic. But I feel I should've got a 9 in my metallic 5s and Olympic 7s as 9.5 feels a little big.

So my question is what size should I get for the jordan 8 playoffs 2013 releasing soon? Size 9 which I should get for unpadded shoes (Olympic 7s 2012, metallic 5s 2011, roshe runs, vans authentic)? or 9.5 for when there's a lot of padding/cushioning (Ex.bred/concord 11s, bred 4s)? I wear normal thickness socks with all my shoes if that helps. Sorry if this is the wrong thread and for the long post but I'll really appreciate the help and insight!

I've always been a fan of olives but I just couldn't get with the color they used this time around. It wasn't Olive looked closer to a timberland color which is why I think they were more popular imo
Yeah I own the recent pair of olives and I really don't like the color at all on it. To me the color on this recent retro looks brown.

I've always been a fan of olives but I just couldn't get with the color they used this time around. It wasn't Olive looked closer to a timberland color which is why I think they were more popular imo
not a fan of ix's but olives are dope

Im a bit late on finding this out, but no embossed durabuck on these, thats a bad look JB..

I still got a '07 pair on ice ,but now with no embossed dura on the '13 Playoff 8s,, Im not sure if I want to buy a 2013 pair to stock, or just try to find a DS '07 pair..

Can anyone confirm if its 100% official that embossed durabuck wont appear on these Playoff 8s this year ??

IMO these have to be one of the best shoes Jordan put out. Hopefully its not to much of a hassel to get. trying to get 3 pair for me, the wife and daughter. hopefully the quality is decent for all 3.

Back
Top Bottom