Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thats the way of thinking if you plan on selling your shoes.

If you wear and keep your shoes, what would you need a receipt for?
I do it for piece of mind, plus you never know if you ever need quick cash, ex: I needed to a re-build my ****** for my car this past week, and instead of dipping into my savings, i put up 3-4 pairs for sale, and shoes paid for it.

Unfortunately, life happens and sometimes we have to prioritize, although i usually I always buy to wear, keeping paper trails of what you buy/sell is good practice (plus w/everything being  mostly online its not hard to keep them filed)

I do it for piece of mind, plus you never know if you ever need quick cash, ex: I needed to a re-build my ****** for my car this past week, and instead of dipping into my savings, i put up 3-4 pairs for sale, and shoes paid for it.

Unfortunately, life happens and sometimes we have to prioritize, although i usually I always buy to wear, keeping paper trails of what you buy/sell is good practice (plus w/everything being  mostly online its not hard to keep them filed)

True. I guess at this point as a hobbyist, I would have never guessed we would need a receipt to prove our shoes legitimate.

That used to be a "brownie points" type of thing.

True. I guess at this point as a hobbyist, I would have never guessed we would need a receipt to prove our shoes legitimate.

this mostly affects xi's and other popular releases. Ive never heard of nike free run grey market sneakers

this mostly affects xi's and other popular releases. Ive never heard of nike free run grey market sneakers

True. There are alot of fake Free Rubs though so who knows lol

Da entire XI's have been compromised...

These "restocks" are all grey market pairs...

Concords, cool greys, space jams, black & reds..

And they're identical to retail pairs...this new reality

Is kinda crazy....guess that nike gets for years of

Outsourcing.. Its coming back to bite em in da ***.

doubt blk/red's are "gray"

those SJ's your drooling over is grayer then old black jeans tho

Umm black & reds are being made grey market...

Taobao got em in droves along wit all da other XI's

In current boxes.

Gonna be mandatory to keep receipts now, me personally i keep all mine in a shoe box.

i recently started that with the grapes, im an idiot and should have been doing it since the start but was never expecting this trash.

:lol: i receipts since 2001...problem is alot of em

Fade with time in da box..

I mean there shouldn't be too much alarm, those

Grey market pairs arent "inferior" if you're wearing

Em..they got all da materials of da retail pairs so

Other then a ethics problem i dont see a big deal..

Sucks for ya, all my pairs got footlocker stickers :lol:

Un-DS the pair i bought a few weeks ago (for a steal), favorite jordan of all time. I honestly smile every time i see mine. 
nthat.gif

Sometimes you never know, im always down to trade. Besides that i keep all my receipts for purchases over $100 anway, been doing it since high school.

Last edited:

yea receipts fade, which sucks.

Yup

CHM
EAS
FTL
FTA

Hell yea they do fade, especially footaction receipts.

what are concords going for now? I paid $290 for the pair below. My buddy said if they are deadstock and under $300 they are fake. These just came in. Were they a good deal at $290???my space jams are there for comparison

what are concords going for now? I paid $290 for the pair below. My buddy said if they are deadstock and under $300 they are fake. These just came in. Were they a good deal at $290???my space jams are there for comparison
soles are way too icey.. should be some yellowing around the pods.

might be a taobao pair.. but don't quote me.

Those are fake...look at how off the plate is aligned
da plate shows misalignment on RETAIL pairs as well..horrible metric.

da price you paid for is ALSO a HORRIBLE metric....prices are ALWAYS subjective, hell if i let go of my retail pair because i was in a jam

and i gave someone a good deal, you can't em fake cuz i "didn't charge you over 300" thats silly
laugh.gif

those look legit, unless you got a receipt you'll never know if they're a grey market pair or a retail pair..concords at this stage alot of em dont have any yellowing

near da pods so you can't say thats a way to authenticate em as a retail pair like you would some space jams..they're a 2 YEAR span between da releases...

i wouldn't worry about em b, as long as da materials are da same and you got real carbon fiber you go to go to rock em.

Last edited:
naw..he's fine, i mean he himself can compare those space jams to those concords and know they're made da same...WHICH SHOULD TRUMP OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.
Dude stop lying to that man. He got ripped. Even if he knew they were foogazi he could have hoped on taobao and copped for cheaper.

Le
naw..he's fine, i mean he himself can compare those space jams to those concords and know they're made da same...WHICH SHOULD TRUMP OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.

Lets make ninjahood happy

They are grey market

To 95% of others, that means fake, unauthorized.

They were not made for nike when the REAL ones released

Last edited:
Dude stop lying to that man. He got ripped. Even if he knew they were foogazi he could have hoped on taobao and copped for cheaper.
but they're NOT fake though...tell him to compare it VS those space jams, he's gonna tell you they're made EXACTLY da same.

now were they made in 2011? could be....MY retail concords haven't yellowed yet ( i got silicia packs in da boxes)

The way he's presenting his story is that he wanted retail pairs not grey market. So regardless of how identical they are he over paid for something he wasn't expecting. And that's Y it's messed up. There's no way to justify that purchase

I've seen them from 100-200 lower end wholesale of course

lol you aint getting a pair for $100, sure thats wholesale but the average consumer is paying $200 or a little over. They are all over taobao at that price. maybe even a bit cheaper.

anyways those up there are def a china pair. shape is off to me as well even without seeing the icy sole

Back
Top Bottom