Beats by Dre Appreciation

ya you can say these joints are overpriced and i will agree with you so save the jokes... are they worth it? probably not... can you get better headphones for the price? probably...but these are great headphones and probably the best headphones i ever owned...and also they look good as well... so why did i get these? i figured let me get some nice headphones that look good but also lets see if they live up to the hype and if they dont i will return to amazon... so i put these solo hds on and they definitely live up to the hype... the bass is great and the treble is good too..if you are willing to drop cash on headphones id say cop but if you being cheap and could care less about some headphones and just want to listen to beats than pass

leak noise like nobody's business. Yes i got the HD solos. dont use them for anything else but the gym. however, they have lasted me through a lot of abuse
didnt pay full price and  thats the only reason i got em 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

ya you can say these joints are overpriced and i will agree with you so save the jokes... are they worth it? probably not... can you get better headphones for the price? probably...but these are great headphones and probably the best headphones i ever owned...and also they look good as well... so why did i get these? i figured let me get some nice headphones that look good but also lets see if they live up to the hype and if they dont i will return to amazon... so i put these solo hds on and they definitely live up to the hype... the base is great and the treble is good too..if you are willing to drop cash on headphones id say cop but if you being cheap and could care less about some headphones and just want to listen to beats than pass
ABSOLUTELY.
but i'm glad you enjoy them op, just know that you could have done far better had you researched 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I just copped the Studios for $220. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

How are you going to contradict yourself in the first post?

Did this dude really say the base?

they really leak? i was listening to these joints on blast on the airplane... my bad to the people sitting next to me 
laugh.gif
... and thats wsup you got studios... they prally better but i wasn't trying to spend more unnecessary money on some headphones plus they look bulky though

Originally Posted by CWrite78

How are you going to contradict yourself in the first post?

Right
laugh.gif

Basically you're saying "I got ripped off, but hey...at least they look good"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

leak noise like nobody's business. Yes i got the HD solos. dont use them for anything else but the gym. however, they have lasted me through a lot of abuse
laugh.gif

Ohh, ok... So otherwise, you wouldnt have bought them just to look cool like everyone else if they were full price, right? You only got them because they were good headphones under retail and you were actually looking for headphones at the time, right?

nah i know they are overpriced but if price wasn't a factor they are great headphones and i enjoy them in general... its like the ipad... its a great product but would you really pay 500 for it 

Are they really that good, or is it just hype? They try to play it like they're going to make music sound better.

Im not a headphone Guru, But The Beats By Dre's sounded decent when I tried them out... But Some of my friends say there are better headphones out on the market for a cheaper price...

I'm still rocking with the standard iPod ear buds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Are they really that good, or is it just hype? They try to play it like they're going to make music sound better.

They are really nice. I don't see how headphones can be any better. I have the earbud version and there was a big difference when I first started using them. When I put them in my ears, it blocks all outside noise for real. 

nah i know they are overpriced but if price wasn't a factor they are great headphones and i enjoy them in general... its like the ipad... its a great product but would you really pay 500 for it 

Even if price wasn't a factor, they aren't worth their retail price. You're paying for the monster and dr. dre name, not quality or great sound. Stop trying to justify your purchase.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

Ohh, ok... So otherwise, you wouldnt have bought them just to look cool like everyone else if they were full price, right? You only got them because they were good headphones under retail and you were actually looking for headphones at the time, right?

I have sennheisers, shures and a few other head phones out there that i own. Was i looking of headphones at the time? NO. Saw a decent deal and i copped. Aside from the gym i dont wear headphones in public. I socialize way too much for that. Never said they were good headphones nor did i say i was trying to look cool. Fall the %$*! back and put words in someone elses mouth instead.

got my studios on right now anyone who says anything negatively is honestly dumb. beats are better than noise cancelling headphones and many of those listed as "better for the same price"

i recommend listening to otis / n in paris with any headphones and then with beats. it's like a new song.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

got my studios on right now anyone who says anything negatively is honestly dumb. beats are better than noise cancelling headphones and many of those listed as "better for the same price"

i recommend listening to otis / n in paris with any headphones and then with beats. it's like a new song.

How is it possible for one person to be wrong on so many subjects? Seriously, shut up.

Even if price wasn't a factor, they aren't worth their retail price. You're paying for the monster and dr. dre name, not quality or great sound. Stop trying to justify your purchase.

trust me im not... i would keep it real if they were garbage headphones but they are not... are they a little pricey? yes... but they are still good headphones in general... i already know i probably paid mad $ for some headphones that i could have probably paid less for some no name joints... but i love them and they sound great...

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

The Solo and Studio Beats sound amazing to me. Don't really like the little in ear kind

M50 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beats anything

Best bang for the buck. Got them for 109 @ B&H. Damn just checked and these headphones are now 159 at B&H online. Demand must have went way up.

Back
Top Bottom