Beats by Dre Appreciation

You could have paid less for headphones from a headphone company that sounded better. But you bought the monster/dr. Dre name and looks.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

got my studios on right now anyone who says anything negatively is honestly dumb. beats are better than noise cancelling headphones and many of those listed as "better for the same price"

i recommend listening to otis / n in paris with any headphones and then with beats. it's like a new song.

How is it possible for one person to be wrong on so many subjects? Seriously, shut up.
dudes sounding like hipster lames. "oh beats are popular so they suck and we're against them"

i'm sure this isn't the first beats thread you entered ...
roll.gif
its the same folks with hipster mentality participating in every thread

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

How are you going to contradict yourself in the first post?

Right
laugh.gif

Basically you're saying "I got ripped off, but hey...at least they look good"

laugh.gif

EXACTLY

...ole trying to justify getting raped in quality and price lookin' boy... 
grin.gif

Dude is like...well...we all thought she was a girl...right?! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

How are you going to contradict yourself in the first post?

Right
laugh.gif

Basically you're saying "I got ripped off, but hey...at least they look good"

laugh.gif

EXACTLY

...ole trying to justify getting raped in quality and price lookin' boy... 
grin.gif

Dude is like...well...we all thought she was a girl...right?! 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

so much salt in this thread. op & frenz, accept the fact that you threw 200 dollars out of the window and move on
there is not matter of opinion here, you're wrong

^^^^

We didn't throw it away! All the cool kids have beats by dre, we is swaqqasaurus rexs PLEEEEEHBOI

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by you go boy

ya you can say these joints are overpriced and i will agree with you so save the jokes... are they worth it? probably not... can you get better headphones for the price? probably...but these are great headphones and probably the best headphones i ever owned...and also they look good as well... so why did i get these? i figured let me get some nice headphones that look good but also lets see if they live up to the hype and if they dont i will return to amazon... so i put these solo hds on and they definitely live up to the hype... the base is great and the treble is good too..if you are willing to drop cash on headphones id say cop but if you being cheap and could care less about some headphones and just want to listen to beats than pass
ABSOLUTELY.
but i'm glad you enjoy them op, just know that you could have done far better had you researched 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I just copped the Studios for $220. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

leak noise like nobody's business. Yes i got the HD solos. dont use them for anything else but the gym. however, they have lasted me through a lot of abuse
didnt pay full price and  thats the only reason i got em 
laugh.gif
word, i got mine from monster for $110 i think, studios too.

Originally Posted by you go boy

nah i know they are overpriced but if price wasn't a factor they are great headphones and i enjoy them in general... its like the ipad... its a great product but would you really pay 500 for it 

i dropped money for my ipad
no way id drop money on beats

Im not a headphone Guru, But The Beats By Dre's sounded decent when I tried them out... But Some of my friends say there are better headphones out on the market for a cheaper price...

I'm still rocking with the standard iPod ear buds
laugh.gif
You're missing out on your music!
Buy some nice headphones with some nice bit rate music and you will wonder how ever listened to anything else.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

got my studios on right now anyone who says anything negatively is honestly dumb. beats are better than noise cancelling headphones and many of those listed as "better for the same price"

i recommend listening to otis / n in paris with any headphones and then with beats. it's like a new song.
HOOOOOOLD UP

Did you really just say this? Like for real?

30t6p3b.gif

Son said they are better than a whole STYLE of headphone? WOOOOOOOW

I just....nevermind
30t6p3b.gif

I dont think ya'll get it...

Even if you get them on SALE they're not worth the price.
laugh.gif

Cause the money you spent buying them on sale could be used for EVEN BETTER headphones
roll.gif

As much as I think they're way overpriced and are low quality,

I'm thinking about copping some Beats.
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

got mines for $150 last Christmas during that Monster F&F sale
pimp.gif

and they still work perfectly, as if i just bought them.

i'll agree with the notion that they are DEF not worth the full price tho...

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

Dudes here be arguing over the $100 + headphone market

to listen to 128kbps Audio files

roll.gif

so true...

Marketing departments LOVE you guys... 

Hm... The classic technology debate. I smell a xbox vs 360/droid vs iphone/ sennheiser vs beats thread.

How original.

Back
Top Bottom