Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

They don’t want to celebrate being straight for any other reason than to troll gays and liberals
I can see where your coming from but there’s alotta straight folks that don’t trip off the lgbt community.
Don’t know if ANY of y’all been to these events but SF pride is off the hook. And its BOTH Hetro and gays turning up. it’s actually fun with alotta t&a

I can see where your coming from but there’s alotta straight folks that don’t trip off the lgbt community.
Don’t know if ANY of y’all been to these events but SF pride is off the hook. And its BOTH Hetro and gays turning up. it’s actually fun with alotta t&a

i went last year and it was pretty fun :lol:

What if gays were the majority? Would they treat st8 people like something is wrong with them? Would they force their lifestyle in every facet of life? Would they try to marginalized being st8 by belittling it's importance to society?
9161045D-B96E-44D6-910B-61EAF33669BD.gif

Honestly what’s wrong with some of y’all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

These dudes are so petty, man. Wonder how loud these Trump supporters will be once the pendulum swings back the other way in a few short years.

In this particular case, the organizer knows exactly what he's doing. He's already been outed as an anti-semite and white supremacist. I don't think those types celebrate anything except their whiteness :lol:

If he wasn't a POS, he would have just lobbied for diversity day, international day or something prosocial and progressive.

This is an attempt at Charlottesville disguised as something else. I hope it backfires in the worst way.

Had it been labeled & endorsed as such then it’d defeat the purpose of what the organizers set out to do. D

a rose by any other name....

straight pride, what's da problem?

here enlies da problem with identity politics, when you categorize every single minority group with a type of grievance a particular category da people that you don't become their own category by da default & folks which subscribe to this screwy ish gets burned cuz it means you also have to apply da same logic to folks you didnt intend to energize.

look at Blue lives matter..them dudes i would argue are even MORE popular as a group than BLM...i see they're blue striped flags EVERYWHERE in NYC...

for every action there's usually a reaction....

i went last year and it was pretty fun :lol:
Was there 12 hrs each day managing a booth. Almost went home with 2 baddies but forgot I was married.
In this particular case, the organizer knows exactly what he's doing. He's already been outed as an anti-semite and white supremacist. I don't think those types celebrate anything except their whiteness :lol:

If he wasn't a POS, he would have just lobbied for diversity day, international day or something prosocial and progressive.

This is an attempt at Charlottesville disguised as something else. I hope it backfires in the worst way.
Yeah, I forgot to read who was running the event lol..
I be trippin..
F this dude and the event

It's ridiculous, it's like taking pride in being white. :lol:

see, this statement on its face is ridiculous...why can't a white person be happy being white?

like if someone said this about any other group other than white id be a problem...

fellas understand that by comparmentalizing every race and group, white people by default will become a group...

in da United States, White people act like a default ho hum ditzy individuals lacking culture, unless they're European or highly religious from what im exposed to on a daily basis....bottom line is i wouldn't actually wanna awake these folks and have em start voting and looking put for their self interest like minorities do, cuz they're is frankly ALOT more of them...

Back
Top Bottom