Chris Brown aint fooling me!

that fact that this post was created cements da fact that chris brown killed that whole performance...and you're somehow trying to snatch a L

out da jaws of a victory.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

*clap for em*

that fact that this post was created cements da fact that chris brown killed that whole performance...and you're somehow trying to snatch a L

out da jaws of a victory.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

*clap for em*

....dude killed the performance...

I think he really did cry...the song he sang was Man In The Mirror...it had special meaning for him as well...

Give it up to Breezy mann...

....dude killed the performance...

I think he really did cry...the song he sang was Man In The Mirror...it had special meaning for him as well...

Give it up to Breezy mann...

Man like somebody just told me, this was a way in which he could express his regret for what he did this past year. He probably NEVER thought he would be able to give a tribute to Mike since he was banned last year. Knowing he was the best man to get the job done.

We all know how emotional of a song Man in the Mirror is and you really think he ... See Morewasn't thinking about his own life while he was supposed to be performing?

I think it is unfair to just assume he was faking it. Yea it is easy to say it is fake but imagine what that man is going through.

What man wants to look like piece of Charmin in front of millions of folks for the sake of a PR move. Unfair man.

Some folks just don't want to forgive him for the mistake he made. Just say that instead of calling the man fake.

Damn I sound heated don't I. LOL.

Man like somebody just told me, this was a way in which he could express his regret for what he did this past year. He probably NEVER thought he would be able to give a tribute to Mike since he was banned last year. Knowing he was the best man to get the job done.

We all know how emotional of a song Man in the Mirror is and you really think he ... See Morewasn't thinking about his own life while he was supposed to be performing?

I think it is unfair to just assume he was faking it. Yea it is easy to say it is fake but imagine what that man is going through.

What man wants to look like piece of Charmin in front of millions of folks for the sake of a PR move. Unfair man.

Some folks just don't want to forgive him for the mistake he made. Just say that instead of calling the man fake.

Damn I sound heated don't I. LOL.

ehhh dude preformed an MJ tribute on THE MONTH OF MJ's DEATH at Diddy's party and there was NO TEARS, but a year later in front of millions he suddenly breaks down..ehhh idk
but since NT likes to look pas all that why don't we all go beat up women and then cry in public after to repent, sounds like a plan ?

ehhh dude preformed an MJ tribute on THE MONTH OF MJ's DEATH at Diddy's party and there was NO TEARS, but a year later in front of millions he suddenly breaks down..ehhh idk
but since NT likes to look pas all that why don't we all go beat up women and then cry in public after to repent, sounds like a plan ?

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

You can't understand how atmosphere can influence emotion? Crowd size included? You said it yourself, he was at a PARTY. The most informal an event can be vs. him performing at an OFFICIAL event commemorating the career of Mike. How can you honestly compare the two?

You can't understand how atmosphere can influence emotion? Crowd size included? You said it yourself, he was at a PARTY. The most informal an event can be vs. him performing at an OFFICIAL event commemorating the career of Mike. How can you honestly compare the two?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When you put it like that I can honestly see where ya coming from, but I personally feel weather it was genuine or not there is a promotional plan career wise behind it but who knows i could be reaching 

When you put it like that I can honestly see where ya coming from, but I personally feel weather it was genuine or not there is a promotional plan career wise behind it but who knows i could be reaching 

Back
Top Bottom