Chris Brown aint fooling me!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by alex2182

yall gotta admit tho crying before the song started was suspect

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Say what you want, it was suspect. He is trying to make people forget about what he did to Rihanna, period.

But he did a good job performance wise.

How was MJ his idol, and he was born in 89?

MJ was at the height of his career from 81-93.

Just listening to someone's music, and seeing their music videos 10 plus years later, makes them your idol?

What has the world come to.........

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Its a damn shame he did what he did, duke really fake cried though

smh.gif

Things haters say

how is it suspect? the man is his idol...half the world cried when that man died...

Say what you want, it was suspect. He is trying to make people forget about what he did to Rihanna, period.

Just listening to someone's music, and seeing their music videos 10 plus years later, makes them your idol?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

So you have to be alive for someone's prime/career for them to be your idol? How much sense does that make?

If a boy is born TODAY and his father raised him on Jordan DVDs/GAMES/INTERVIEWS does that mean he isn't allowed to be his idol?
grin.gif

So you have to be alive for someone's prime/career for them to be your idol? How much sense does that make?

If a boy is born TODAY and his father raised him on Jordan DVDs/GAMES/INTERVIEWS does that mean he isn't allowed to be his idol?
grin.gif

That's faulty logic.

The majority of NT is too young to remember any of Michael Jordan's games in great detail, and they idolize him.  Hell, I can name quite a few musicians that people really idolize and they weren't alive when they were at the height of their careers.  Try again.

That's faulty logic.

The majority of NT is too young to remember any of Michael Jordan's games in great detail, and they idolize him.  Hell, I can name quite a few musicians that people really idolize and they weren't alive when they were at the height of their careers.  Try again.

Right, so I guess NOBODY should idolize Jesus then right? Since we weren't alive for his greatness. RIght? Based on your logic.

Right, so I guess NOBODY should idolize Jesus then right? Since we weren't alive for his greatness. RIght? Based on your logic.

Take yo %@* right back to sleep

Originally Posted by doyung9

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

I told my wife the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by doyung9

A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.

B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

I told my wife the exact same thing.

I think it was genuine. That was his idol too. People think everything is set up. He was putting his all into the performance. He didn't get to do the tribute last year and now he got to.

I think it was genuine. That was his idol too. People think everything is set up. He was putting his all into the performance. He didn't get to do the tribute last year and now he got to.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

That's faulty logic.

The majority of NT is too young to remember any of Michael Jordan's games in great detail, but they buy his shoes because they think it makes them cool.
*fixed*

Thanks for the DVD DC, but you can't compare a religious figure to a musician.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am just giving mine.

@USApride, just stop..........

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

That's faulty logic.

The majority of NT is too young to remember any of Michael Jordan's games in great detail, but they buy his shoes because they think it makes them cool.
*fixed*

Thanks for the DVD DC, but you can't compare a religious figure to a musician.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I am just giving mine.

@USApride, just stop..........

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

What ? the year of relevance and birth have nothing to do with determining weather one can be your idol or not, The artist releases CD/Albums/Records for a reason so that people of ANY generation if interested can recite back to their music regardless of any era they were born in so your logic is way off
and in terms of weather he was faking or not after reading what DC and other had to say i can see where ya are coming from with Chris dealing with what he was dealing with and what not causing him to break down and it makes alot sense now that i think about it

Back
Top Bottom