Do you think animals love their life?

That's any damn animal, though.
Besides, I get free room and board, and if I'm tired, I'll just wave at children, gain their trust, and have them come close to the glass and then I'll maul a trainer in front of them, robbing their innocence.
Beside, safety in numbers in a pack, they can't capture all of us.

it would suck if ur dorsal fin went limp tho and u looked all emo with that same fungus willy had in the movie. 

but i agree orcas are badass they even fk great white sharks up. GREAT WHITE SHARKS. i still think stud horse would be the best. and if ur a horse in mexico u can plow horses AND women 

it would suck if ur dorsal fin went limp tho and u looked all emo with that same fungus willy had in the movie. 

but i agree orcas are badass they even fk great white sharks up. GREAT WHITE SHARKS. i still think stud horse would be the best. and if ur a horse in mexico u can plow horses AND women 

:rofl: :smh:

I think about the concept of happiness daily.. People often make the mistake that people in 3rd world countries are unhappy all the time because they're not afforded the luxuries we're so accustomed to.. As kids we think we're happier than those who dont have a certain game or toy, and some people never grow out of that idea...

I have read a couple studies that show people, regardless of social class have about the same baseline of happiness... super rich people are just as happy as super poor people.. once you acquire possessions you're mood stays happy for a finite amount of time and it goes away.. you can either look for your next fix to raise your dopamine levels which just leads to an unhappy addiction or you can learn to be happy with yourself..

do you need possessions above your basic needs to be happy? If its yes then you're putting your happiness in external factors, which is always dangerous because you're reliant on something you cant control to set how you feel... you cant control your friends, your girlfriend or you're television, so if these things ever act out of how you want them to act they're going to disappoint you, and therefore make you unhappy..

another thing is that being reliant on external factors for happiness is a weakness in your mentality.. It makes you easily controllable if you're emotions are in the hands of anyone else but your own...

now are animals happier than humans?? At least the ones in the wild, I think their limited resources keep them sharp, give them goals in life and distract them from the stupid things humans think about daily...

Teddy Roosevelt has a great quote that sums up my opinion on the subject

Theodore Roosevelt
“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

The average person strives for an easy life and they think it makes them happy.. they get the possessions but never enjoyed the journey it took to get them... but that journey is where they spent %90 of their time.. We encourage laziness in our society because we think its easy... but its BORING!! Animals in the wild (for the most part) are constantly on the grind.. they have to embrace everything or they die.. love the struggle people or for the most part you are dead on the inside

Last edited:
I think about this too, it ends making me dislike the idea of Zoos and having certain animals in captivity at all. I dont think any of them are happy spending their lives in a box. Theyre animal jails

Last edited:
When you're at the top of the food chain, life can be awesome. The only downside is being disposed of, because of your dominance and power.

I feel bad for animals that are at the zoo. Caged in & never getting to live their life to the fullest.

If I could be any animal, it would be the peregrine falcon. They are the fastest bird of prey. The ability to fly
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'd rather be an orca, Killer Whale.
No one f_s with orcas, and they run in packs.
They're Nature's nWo, even got the same colors.
if you just came up with that, you might be the most witty, quick minded person I never met.

I commend you, good sir.

Man zoos are so disrespectful bro I can't stand going to the zoo.Seeing lions tigers,bears (oh my killer cam voice) chained up makes me sad great and mighty creatures chained up for you to stare at and laugh at.Then I remember they also put blsck people in zoos to display and it makes me feel even worse

Some animals do not possess "self-awareness", or the ability to recognize one's own consciousness. Humans are distinct from animals from having the ability to reason alone.
Therefore, an animal's only means of life is to reproduce and prey on other animals. Do animals have emotions? Yes, emotions are universal among all species. But do they have the ability to "love" and "appreciate" their own lives.. that is debatable. Animals exist to survive and be the fittest, they evolve in order to conform to their environment and keep their population strong.

Some animals in the wild are polygynous, meaning they have multiple partners and protect a larger territory. I'm sure a lot of NTers would love that lifestyle. Do they love and appreciate it? I don't know..

Last edited:
Some animals do not possess "self-awareness", or the ability to recognize one's own consciousness. Humans are distinct from animals from having the ability to reason alone.
Therefore, an animal's only means of life is to reproduce and prey on other animals. Do animals have emotions? Yes, emotions are universal among all species. But do they have the ability to "love" and "appreciate" their own lives.. that is debatable. Animals exist to survive and be the fittest, they evolve in order to conform to their environment and keep their population strong.

Some animals in the wild are polygynous, meaning they have multiple partners and protect a larger territory. I'm sure a lot of NTers would love that lifestyle. Do they love and appreciate it? I don't know..
I assume you're not familiar with the studies of oxytocin and prairie voles, right? 

I've owned three beta fishes at one point.

Two off'd themselves.

They were def not about that self loving life

Animals live there lives. They play the hand that they're dealt and survive as best as they can and mate when possible. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom