dogs are only okay.

166342257_1454304514915456_6724913048464289521_n.jpg

“Sisu. The dog who broke into a Dollar General Store 5 times to steal the same purple unicorn—the same exact one. Not others like it near by, but that one in particular. Animal control was called, and the officer, Officer Lane, bought the toy for him before she brought the dog to the Duplin County Animal Shelter. I got to talk to Officer Lane. She purchased the unicorn with her own money, and said, ‘well, it is what he wanted.’”

That Escalated Quickly: Dude Meets His Friend’s New Dog And Things Take A Left Turn

Yeah Sheeba would've got punched in her ****. 2 good ones to make my point. She would've been a good girl after that.

If you own Bull dog type you might want to invest in a breakstick if something like this pops off.

Easy to use and it works.

A pit terrier ain't gonna let up man they're tenacious :lol:

Damn reading that made me sad. I'd imagine I'll be just as devastated losing my dogs as I will losing a loved one or a good friend.

You can count on dogs more than you can count on humans to lift your spirits and make you feel better. All they know is love.

Neighbor had a pos yorkie that would always try to attack my dog whenever they were both outside. She’d always wait until he had his back turned. Well one day, I timed my run up perfectly and got my entire size 11.5 shoe across her midsection like I was kicking off to Devin Hester and making sure he didn’t get a chance at returning it.

Never again did she try that foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom