Donald Trump is running for president

Did I say anything incorrect in that post? No. Perhaps I was too accurate and that's why you lashed out. Back to your playground tactics and outright lies I see.

And let's not bring up personal finances...

Last edited:
Did I say anything incorrect in that post? No. Perhaps I was too accurate and that's why you lashed out. Back to your playground tactics and outright lies I see.

And let's not bring up personal finances...

Calls someone an extremist, yet gets offend when I clap back.

Dude please, it is always the same tired shtick with you. You just feel you should have a monopoly on throwing jabs

Last edited:
MisterTwoThree Rusty is a liberal extremist. He cannot be reasoned with. He wants to watch the country burn under Trump so he can give NT independents, moderates, and the Republicans an I told you so.

Similar to the one he got on election day despite every ounce of spin, attack lines, talking points, and deflections he spewed on this board for almost the last two years.

You Trump folks have really been on some next level stupid **** since your daddy pulled out the upset

He won, but that doesn't mean that all of the criticisms about him and his policies are no longer valid. They are just as valid as they have ever been.

Oh that's what offended you? Alright Rusty isn't a liberal extremist. He's just more to the left than the average American.

Better?

MisterTwoThree Rusty is a liberal extremist. He cannot be reasoned with. He wants to watch the country burn under Trump so he can give NT independents, moderates, and the Republicans an I told you so.

Similar to the one he got on election day despite every ounce of spin, attack lines, talking points, and deflections he spewed on this board for almost the last two years.

This country been burning. :lol:

I have routinely given you chances, because you have asked for peace and play victim. And like the petulant child you act like, you throw shots whenever you feel you can get away with it.

If I were to go in on you, and mention all the always you have made yourself into a running joke on this board, you would be playing victim and hitting the report button within 2 post.

I know the end of the month is always stressful times for you not having to make rent and all, but please, miss me with your nonsense

vicente-del-bosque.gif

You Trump folks have really been on some next level stupid **** since your daddy pulled out the upset

He won, but that doesn't mean that all of the criticisms about him and his policies are no longer valid. They are just as valid as they have ever been.

Nah. His winning invalidated literally every argument you had against him. You were all strong and wrong. I'd have more respect for you all if you guys had hedged your bets. But you were all so all in and smug and then your whole world and belief systems completely came crashing.

So because Trump won, he can no longer be criticized on his current & future actions/decisions? Thats cool

I need to find something to win that would make me slander proof too then :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:

echo chamber backlash...is finally starting to happen.

Says the man that has lived in the same location all his life.

And constantly rejects opinions that differ from his. Even if that means rejection decades of economic or scientific research as well.

Last edited:
So because Trump won, he can no longer be criticized on his current & actions/decisions? Thats cool

I need to find something to win that would make me slander proof too then :pimp: :lol:

Oh by all means critique his current actions. But we got cats in here still parroting those pre election talking points and they no longer hold any water. So just come off it.

Nah. His winning invalidated literally every argument you had against him. You were all strong and wrong. I'd have more respect for you all if you guys had hedged your bets. But you were all so all in and smug and then your whole world and belief systems completely came crashing.

So your belief is that the criticism levied toward a political candidate becomes invalid once that candidate is elected?

Take a step back and think about how that sounds

Donald Trump is still a bigot, still unprepared for office, and his economic policies have still been trashed by most leading economist in the field

No election victory changes that.

Anyway, that is a ridiculous comment to make. I bet you didn't feel the same way after Obama's wins.

Last edited:

:lol:

Man, I'm planning on moving to NYC in 2020...

Where do I need to go to be around some none hipsters?

Some chill black and brown yambs that rock with a brother on his legal grind and have nice round booties..

:pimp: :pimp:

Donald Trump is still a bigot, still unprepared for office, and his economic policies have still been trashed by most leading economist in the field

Anyway, that is a ridiculous comment to make. I bet you didn't feel the same way after Obama's wins.

I supprted Obama in 08. I was very happy. 2012, not so much.

Says the man that has lived in the same location all his life.

my politics isn't a product of my environment, they're in spite of them.

you? you're bout as left wing mid Atlantic as they come.

You have never lived in my state, who the hell would you know what the politics are like there.

And I have lived in various about of places throughout my life. Overseas, in cites, suburbs and rural ares in many states.

And my family was involved in politics back on the island, they are all members of the right wing party down there. And there all Democrats up there.

Please miss me with this nonsense that I'm just some product of living in Maryland for a decade (that's 10 years btw).

I am progressive as I am because of my formal education, my life experiences, my volunteer work, and the own research. That's it

You stay struggling to paint yourself as special. It ain't working b

I supprted Obama in 08. I was very happy. 2012, not so much.

But he won in 2012, and you still ran your mouth about him after that.

So miss me with the hypocrisy you're pedaling right now

Last edited:
So your belief is that the criticism levied toward a political candidate becomes invalid once that candidate is elected?

Your criticism of him pre election was the linchpin in all your arguments about why Hillary would win. So obviously those arguments were A. Unfounded or B. Not effective.

So why even continue to use them? Hasn't it been shown to be a fool's errand at this point?

it's the same way that reagan is an economic genius because he won an election in a landslide.

"logic" is a dirty word.

Your criticism of him pre election was the linchpin in all your arguments about why Hillary would win. So obviously those arguments were A. Unfounded or B. Not effective.

So why even continue to use them? Hasn't it been shown to be a fool's errand at this point?

B. Not effective

Grade school insults, memes, and carnival barker rhetoric have proven to be more effective than thought and reason.

But Trump's housing discrimination lawsuit still exists as proof of his racism. His thirst to build a wall along the southern border still exists as proof of his xenophobia. The "grab them by the *****" tape still exists as proof of his sexism.

Will we ever advance past the "Team Red/Team Blue" mentality? Being critical of Trump and his numerous idiotic, outright dangerous statements doesn't mean someone was thrilled with Hillary either. That's part of the huge problem with this two party system, people pick sides like they're joining a gang. That's why you have Republicans who were openly against him, now like "oh well, I guess we can work together". MFs got more loyalty to their political parties than their own families. **** is sad.

I have to push back a little bit.

For one thing, most Republicans agree with Trump. Trump is a racist and plutocrat and so is Paul Ryan. The only reason why elected Republicans waited so long to join him is because for most of the campaign, he was so far behind in the polls that many Republicans feared that by backing him they would lose their House and Senate elections.

On the Democratic side, there is a lot of disagreement and debate within the Democratic coalition. The thing is that for most minorities, women, LGBT people and intellectual leaders, the GOP is so unattractive that those groups have no other option but to back the Democratic Party.

Notice that it costs 1.9 million to get a one bedroom apartment there.

Isn't it funny that the most expensive and therefore coveted housing is in the most liberal parts of the Country. No one is paying two million for a regular sized house in Kern County but they sure are doing so in Berkeley.

The infallible free market has spoken, living near conservatives sucks.

Notice that it costs 1.9 million to get a one bedroom apartment there.

Isn't it funny that the most expensive and therefore coveted housing is in the most liberal parts of the Country. No one is paying two million for a regular sized house in Kern County but they sure are doing so in Berkeley.

The infallible free market has spoken, living near conservatives sucks.

I currently live around Conservatives, and it ******* sucks

Back
Top Bottom