Ever just NOT want to have a female on your mind/in your life?

My one emo thread for the year.

Things are so much better sometimes it seems without someone on your mind/in your life.

Discuss.
laugh.gif

i really like my bf but sometimes i miss being single...not that he's holding my back from anything but i was trying to avoid getting into anything seriouscuz i have plans to move when i graduate and i feel like a relationship might have me changing my mind and i really dont wanna do that...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

no.

well i guess everthing is lavy davy in your life right now...

I'm not even tryin to think about her and ive been dreaming about her lately...

syyyy I want her back
frown.gif

one of the perks of being HAPPILY single. with no one remotely in mind that might make you want to change it. pure awesomeness.
i'm speaking of course about males in my case. no sameness.

^ that gets old after awhile...even if you are "happy"...to me people who have to throw in they are HAPPILY single seem to be putting on afront...not saying you are...thats just how it seems to me...kinda like the "diva" "independant woman" thing...

Me and my ex have been on and off for the past year. I'm sick of it . This **$+! needs to either stay or go. but i guess its partly my fault for lettingher come back
smh.gif

Yes. I'm going through that right now..I mean, I'm still talking to females and mackin' and all of that but commitment is out of the question. Idon't even WANT any one female to occupy my mind right now, thats why I'm talking to a bunch of random broads.

I feel like I can do so many more things with my time and my mind is so much more free but I know in due time someone will come along. For the time beingI'm chillin, chiefin almost every day and not giving a !%$$.
pimp.gif

I'm single but I keep thinking about this one particular female. We was talking for a few months and everything was good till the past month and a halfwhen things went down hill. All the sudden she stopped talking or not even returning my calls. Don't know what to do. Think I'll just let it go. +%%#it.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

My one emo thread for the year.

Things are so much better sometimes it seems without someone on your mind/in your life.

Discuss.
laugh.gif
i feel you, sometimes i just turn my phone on and cruise the beach bumpin screw or some pac, i love just feeling liek im the man...

then i have to go home
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Every now and then one pops in my mind but then I ask myself if she's thinking about me like that...

That shoves her right on out for a good 2 or 3 days
laugh.gif

not want one in my life though? nah

Back
Top Bottom