Ever just NOT want to have a female on your mind/in your life?

I always got at least one female on my mind.
ohwell.gif

None of them ever feel the way I feel about them
tired.gif

Ever just NOT want to have a female on your mind/in your life?
absolutely

it's short period where a chick lets you smash before getting all hand holdy, cheek kissy, wanting to go on datesy, and meeting her parentsy on you

I wish i could just stop thinking about girls period ive had no luck with em at all, its not even worth trying for me at this point.

everytime one im dealing with starts acting up.....this is why i advocate being single...when they act up, they can easily be fired---and you can move oneasily

having to divorce'em
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

I wish i could just stop thinking about girls period ive had no luck with em at all, its not even worth trying for me at this point.

you prolly a young cat, right? get your career and schooling in order----and they will come...everybody cant be the man in highschool and college...

but once you get $$$ and your job going....the world is your oyster
happy.gif

kinda off topic...but I see a relation to what some people have said here...
go watch, if you haven't already, "He's just not that into you" ....this is notjust a chic flick, it's an everybody flick....there is a lot of insight in there for men and women to learn and gain from....I highly advise it

yeah, i think about it, but I know true happiness with only myself is hard.

Originally Posted by TD The God

go watch, if you haven't already, "He's just not that into you" ....this is not just a chic flick, it's an everybody flick....there is a lost of insight in there for men and women to learn and gain from....I highly advise it

Went to see this +$#* on a first date
laugh.gif

IMO most of the insight is common knowledge though.

Originally Posted by TD The God

go watch, if you haven't already, "He's just not that into you" ....this is not just a chic flick, it's an everybody flick....there is a lost of insight in there for men and women to learn and gain from....I highly advise it
why not just say >?

Originally Posted by ron honduras

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

you prolly a young cat, right? get your career and schooling in order----and they will come...everybody cant be the man in highschool and college...

but once you get $$$ and your job going....the world is your oyster
happy.gif

QFT!!!!

After having my heart broken several times by the same woman periodically since November, its safe to say I wont have one in my life for a long time. I havetoo much going on anyway.

smh.gif
@ you getting sonned in the AIM chat you started and getting upset and bringing it on NT.

& no, I always hated people- taking a chance on one lead to bad things and makes me hate them more.

A.D.I.D.A.S

I rather not be in a relationship with a female......but I do want to have sex on a constant basis.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom