Ever just NOT want to have a female on your mind/in your life?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Yes. I'm going through that right now..I mean, I'm still talking to females and mackin' and all of that but commitment is out of the question. I don't even WANT any one female to occupy my mind right now, thats why I'm talking to a bunch of random broads.

I feel like I can do so many more things with my time and my mind is so much more free but I know in due time someone will come along. For the time being I'm chillin, chiefin almost every day and not giving a !%$$.
pimp.gif
on point, im feeling the same way too, 5 years gone and still thinking about her, it hard but gotta face that fact the she's not happy andlike what 2pac said " life goes on"

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

im the opposite, i need a girl in my life
smh.gif
Same here, I HAVE to have a girl in my life at all times.
smh.gif
I never thought about it but I can't remember the last time I didn't have one around on the regular ....

90% of the time yes...

then i'll be walking down the street and have my heartbroke 3 times within a 100yards
smh.gif
tired.gif

fiend status ftl.

no

im done thinking about my ex. ive sob for 2 years.. and its finally worn out.. i feel so much better.

FTW!

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

im the opposite, i need a girl in my life
smh.gif
Same here, I HAVE to have a girl in my life at all times.
smh.gif
same here.. there as a time a few months back where i had a few .. but it seems to never work.. i was sad for about a week or two but then forgetabout them. i realize its better having lady friends who sticks around ... rather then me trying to get with them and concluding us going our separate ways....

I hear you op. I've been single for awhile it has it's ups and downs. I still think about the ex.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
. But, on the bright side. At least I will finally be ableto enjoy the hedonism that is Spring Break for the first time. This is the first time spring break has come around in 10 years that I am single. So time toenjoy it and make up for lost time.

just broke up with my girl 2 weeks ago, was with her for 5 years...5 YEARS!, the first few days i was bummed out like crazy. Couldnt eat, didnt have no sexdrive what so ever, wasnt even able to watch 10 minutes of t.v without thinkin about her. That was my first actual real love, i have to admit ive gotten alotbetter the past week or so, dont think about her as much but you cant just stop thinkin about a person you love. I'm sure she feels the same but meh...

*proceeds to put on kanye - "welcome to heartbreak"

when i was single i wanted a girl. then when i got one i wanted to be single again
laugh.gif

but i def feel where op is comin from(for the most part)

Originally Posted by Pmighty

when i was single i wanted a girl. then when i got one i wanted to be single again
laugh.gif

cant live with em, cant live without em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

one of the perks of being HAPPILY single. with no one remotely in mind that might make you want to change it. pure awesomeness.
i'm speaking of course about males in my case. no sameness.
What?
grin.gif

Damn...i can relate to half the people on this thread...christopher steez also has a case of the ex =/ being heartbroken sucks especially when it starts totake a pysical toll on you...but i know i'll evntually do better...she downgraded...and damn@dunksnjordans...thats some crazy +%!$

Man, I went 7 months with no communication with the ex.

I was doing just fine learning to live without her and was starting to get over her.

A few days ago I get a text followed with a call and I'm back where I started.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom