Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.

same goes for me... my job keeps my weight down, and i'm taking weight training in college, during summer break i plan on running around the park every other day.
grin.gif

grew up like that. my parents never stopped me from eating everything I wanted. I've recently began to control it but Its too much damn work to try to lose the weight.

same goes for me... my job keeps my weight down, and i'm taking weight training in college, during summer break i plan on running around the park every other day.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'm fat for many reasons

I am my father's son. What I mean by that is, my dad is slightly heavyset and I am a spittin image of him. My mother on the other hand is very slender, more athletic build and my brothers all got her genes. Me FTL.

I have a complex where if there is food in front of me, I will eat it, even if I am not hungry. Ever since I was a child, I was taught/forced to finish my meal before I was allowed to get up from the table. As an adult that has carried over. Its like a mental block x personal challenge. Do not leave food on the plate.

I make just enough money where I am not rich, but I can afford to eat what I want to eat when I want to eat it. I love french cuisine and that stuff is not easy on the calorie count. I also love pork products (bacon, lechon, prosciutto, and more). The guy who works the charcuterie counter at my local Bristol Farms loves me because I buy (and consume) enough prosciutto, jamon, speck, salumi, and pancetta to feed a small army each week.

I hate to do repetitive exercise (like lifting, long distance running, cycling, swimming, etc...). I enjoy playing sports but in my advanced age (31 this year) I feel it catching up and I get extra sore after a good session of basketball or other sport. Also, most of my boys live about 50 miles away from me so I dont see them on the regular like I used to so its harder for me to jus call em up to go play some pickup ball or anything like that. Most of my friends that live around me are the non-sporting/unathletic type, or they are into stuff that I cant really dig (like triathalons, marathon running, etc...)

Lastly, I'm married. I aint gotta work as hard to impress the ladies, since I got mine locked up. I call it content/happy fat
and not a single +*## was given on this day lol.

this %@!% sounded like the start of a movie, felt like I could have kept reading.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I'm fat for many reasons

I am my father's son. What I mean by that is, my dad is slightly heavyset and I am a spittin image of him. My mother on the other hand is very slender, more athletic build and my brothers all got her genes. Me FTL.

I have a complex where if there is food in front of me, I will eat it, even if I am not hungry. Ever since I was a child, I was taught/forced to finish my meal before I was allowed to get up from the table. As an adult that has carried over. Its like a mental block x personal challenge. Do not leave food on the plate.

I make just enough money where I am not rich, but I can afford to eat what I want to eat when I want to eat it. I love french cuisine and that stuff is not easy on the calorie count. I also love pork products (bacon, lechon, prosciutto, and more). The guy who works the charcuterie counter at my local Bristol Farms loves me because I buy (and consume) enough prosciutto, jamon, speck, salumi, and pancetta to feed a small army each week.

I hate to do repetitive exercise (like lifting, long distance running, cycling, swimming, etc...). I enjoy playing sports but in my advanced age (31 this year) I feel it catching up and I get extra sore after a good session of basketball or other sport. Also, most of my boys live about 50 miles away from me so I dont see them on the regular like I used to so its harder for me to jus call em up to go play some pickup ball or anything like that. Most of my friends that live around me are the non-sporting/unathletic type, or they are into stuff that I cant really dig (like triathalons, marathon running, etc...)

Lastly, I'm married. I aint gotta work as hard to impress the ladies, since I got mine locked up. I call it content/happy fat
and not a single +*## was given on this day lol.

this %@!% sounded like the start of a movie, felt like I could have kept reading.
laugh.gif

ive been big my whole life, from the time i was a kid until now. i even played soccer and baseball growing up and still remained the same. yes it is an issue to other people, but other people just care less. its probably those that are extremely fit with muscles bulging out sippin on their protein shakes at the mall that will always pick on the fat kid no matter what. ive grown up being made fun of, got called every name in the book, but to be honest im just used to it now. as for having a horrible sex life? you'd be surprised how many females look past the fact that we are big.

ive been big my whole life, from the time i was a kid until now. i even played soccer and baseball growing up and still remained the same. yes it is an issue to other people, but other people just care less. its probably those that are extremely fit with muscles bulging out sippin on their protein shakes at the mall that will always pick on the fat kid no matter what. ive grown up being made fun of, got called every name in the book, but to be honest im just used to it now. as for having a horrible sex life? you'd be surprised how many females look past the fact that we are big.

Opposite for me. I cannot gain weight on command. But I do have to monitor my weight, I seem to pack on 10lbs every 1.5 years.

Opposite for me. I cannot gain weight on command. But I do have to monitor my weight, I seem to pack on 10lbs every 1.5 years.

frown.gif
 Metabolism slowing down Im at 240 range now its worse when you got that football frame and let yourself go.

frown.gif
 Metabolism slowing down Im at 240 range now its worse when you got that football frame and let yourself go.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Went from 280 to 210 in a year. Now I'm at about 215.

After school ends I'm going to start an even more intense regiment. Not stopping until I get a six pack.
I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif
Realtalk, I'm turning into a douche.

roll.gif
what is it going to take to humble you people. my friend lost like 30 pounds and ever since she thinks shes the truth. its making her mean...she talks about fat people all the time now...like she dosent want to sit or stand next to them.

I just be like
indifferent.gif
. I dont even like hanging around her for this reason.

Went from 280 to 210 in a year. Now I'm at about 215.

After school ends I'm going to start an even more intense regiment. Not stopping until I get a six pack.
I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif

roll.gif
what is it going to take to humble you people. my friend lost like 30 pounds and ever since she thinks shes the truth. its making her mean...she talks about fat people all the time now...like she dosent want to sit or stand next to them.

I just be like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I miss the fat sol 
frown.gif

roll.gif

I just be like
indifferent.gif
I know exactly what you talking about my boy be dogging some of our friends calling them all type of fat just because he lost a decent amount of weight.He be having me crying saying hat type of girls wants a man that look like snuggles with boobs
laugh.gif
or who wants a man that can't hit it right without getting all tired and sweaty I be dying yo.

Back
Top Bottom