FAT Shaming

From age 25-30, I went from 160 lbs to 230lbs.

At age 31, I quit drinking, quit fast food and gave up sugar and started working out 3x a week (Only 30-60 mins, nothing hard).. by 33 I was back at 165 lbs.

Ive been 165-175lbs for the pat 3 years, im 6'0.

Its doable, but its hard.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Food industry + extreme capitalism = 50% obesity rate

Got companies spending R&D on how to brainwash you into being fat. Legit invested into your obesity.

The way smoking became mainstream too. Smoking being associated with positive things like being cool, mysterious, attractive was a marketing plan from the jump.

At the same time, if I decided to be fat, I'd be annoyed if people kept mentioning it to me.

You'll live off without food for a lot longer than someone who aint fat

Screenshot_20210915_131031.jpg

it's an older story. like in the 1920s he did that. water and electrolytes only

I didn’t watch the whole video but i feel like this is a mental health issue than anything else.
I could be wrong, but I feel like thats most cases of obesity. You should listen to in the background while you’re doing something when u get the chance.

I def think there is a lot of childhood trauma with obese people in general. I lacked empathy until I befriended one within the past year or so, she isn't Lizzo big but def obese - ~5'6 around 200 lbs probably. She recently opened up about some crazy **** and it started to click for me

I def think there is a lot of childhood trauma with obese people in general. I lacked empathy until I befriended one within the past year or so, she isn't Lizzo big but def obese - ~5'6 around 200 lbs probably. She recently opened up about some crazy **** and it started to click for me

what did she say

Food industry + extreme capitalism = 50% obesity rate

Got companies spending R&D on how to brainwash you into being fat. Legit invested into your obesity.

The way smoking became mainstream too. Smoking being associated with positive things like being cool, mysterious, attractive was a marketing plan from the jump.

At the same time, if I decided to be fat, I'd be annoyed if people kept mentioning it to me.
Link?

It takes a lot of work to get fat, and to sustain it is nothing short of impressive. I came to this realization yesterday morning when I went to Burger King for breakfast and ordered the 2 for $4 croissant sandwiches with sausage, egg, cheese. Each sandwich is 500 calories. I felt like it took everything out of me. I thought to myself, I would have to do this again?! (to meet my 2000 calorie quota). Y'all fatties got my respect.

Back
Top Bottom