First Air Jordan

2njddlf.jpg

The black OG 4's in sixth grade. I would love to have a pair of those in my size. I'm sure it's a problem that can be fixed with several hundreddollars.

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-black-cement-grey_1_.jpg

1989 brah... i would go threw knee surgery two times to have these in mycloset right now the 89's or 99's..i pray ever night that maybe one day i can or will obtain/score em either one in my size "DS"

I used to love those days, I remember walking into Belz Factory Outlet mall in Orlando and spotting the white, red and black ones on the shoe rack at Rack RoomShoes. They had tons!

I used to love those days, I remember walking into Belz Factory Outlet mall in Orlando and spotting the white, red and black ones on the shoe rack at Rack RoomShoes. They had tons!

My first were the Bordeaux 7's, I wanted some J's so bad but my mom was not having paying $100 for some shoes for a 2nd grader. I saved every penny Icould get my hands on and I do mean EVERY PENNY. I finally had enough and we took a trip to the Nike Outlet (seems like they had more current shoes back then)and there they were the Bordeaux 7's. The only pair they had left in my size was a "blemished" pair where the 23 shield on the back was nicked onthe right shoe. I left the store with them on and couldn't wait for school the next day to show them off. Someone stole them out of my moms car after theywere already beat but to this day wish I had another pair of them. Maybe they'll get retroed soon.

My next pair were some 10's that I saved for also, in fact I still have them.

Back
Top Bottom