Fist Dinner Dates. Vol. "Experience"

I was recently posed the question where would I take a girl for a first dinner date. My response? Whatever sounds good at the time. I've never really thought about it.

I was countered with the question "Are you not into creating an experience?"

I believe the experience and interaction wouldn't be affected by location. Good chemistry will allow two people to experience a good time anywhere. Which why I feel it just depends on what sounds good at the time. I wouldn't take a girl to a fancy dinner date if that just wasn't the mood at the time. I don't like forcing things. I prefer things happen organically.

My question to NT is.. do you think or plan out the first few dinner dates? Or do you just "go with it" like I do? 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I cant imagine any good outcome from fisting during dinner on a first date.
Word at least get to know the chick before you get all freaky. Pervert 
30t6p3b.gif

i usually go with something simple like coffee for a first date.

i never understood the overhyped 'pressure' of a first date.

whats the point of going all-out on the first date? you're not even sure if you two have chemistry

im not going to go out of my way to plan some extravagant first date for someone who may not even be "worth it".

im the prize, ME! not you. you're lucky i even asked you out.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

whats the point of going all-out on the first date? you're not even sure if you two have chemistry

im not going to go out of my way to plan some extravagant first date for someone who may not even be "worth it".

all of this...

Good point, I agree

My whole approach to dating is just to do what I'd do naturally in the company of another person. There have been first dates that I've taken girls I barely know to fancy shirt and tie restaurants, and there have been first dates where I've taken girls to the grocery store with me and cooked back at my/their spot. It really just depends on my mood.

Once I get past the first couple dates with a person and really feel like it's something worth pursuing, I stop planning stuff unless it's a special occasion. No need at that point. The "experience" that a lot of people look for in a first date will be there regardless of venue assuming you don't take her to some spot in the hood, and by that point if it isn't something that just happens when I'm in her presence then I'm not really trying to stick around too long.

Oh most definitely! I love taking them to this 7 courses of beef place. Especially when it's super crowded with people signing up for the waiting list. I roll through like Henry Hill in Goodfellas with a big table just for 2 people. The owner usually gives me a bottle of sake and after we finish it she'll ask "can we order another one?" That's when I hit her with "that's not on the menu, that's the owner's personal stash" That's when she starts telling I'm so cool etc.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Oh most definitely! I love taking them to this 7 courses of beef place. Especially when it's super crowded with people signing up for the waiting list. I roll through like Henry Hill in Goodfellas with a big table just for 2 people. The owner usually gives me a bottle of sake and after we finish it she'll ask "can we order another one?" That's when I hit her with "that's not on the menu, that's the owner's personal stash" That's when she starts telling I'm so cool etc.
This has never happened.

kids be fisting at dinner dates now? well If I wanna stay young I suppose

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

all of this...

I think he had it right the first time...more dudes need to realize that they too are a catch, she needs to impress you also.
I'm sure a female might not understand that, but it's the truth.

i like to get one finger in, then 2, and so on and so on until i get my fist in. Next I try to get wrist deep and wiggle my fingers around, hopefully she doesn't get too loud.

after that, I was my hands before eating. Make sure you do that, nothing worse than picking up a chicken tender when you've been wrist deep in vag

Chris Brown and Rihanna went on one a while back, and it did not turn out too well.

i think Ihop is great and cheap, and all i hear from my bro is that he has no money to spend on the girl he's seeing and she doesnt try to help with money. I also think that they

shouldn't go out every week instead use your kitchen to eat healthy too..

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

all of this...

I think he had it right the first time...more dudes need to realize that they too are a catch, she needs to impress you also.
I'm sure a female might not understand that, but it's the truth.

that wasn't my point but ok

Back
Top Bottom