For real is weezy a top ten rapper already?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Wayne made "bling bling"

other than that hes only been relevant for 2 years to the masses, and with that said... who are the masses?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

his swagger is on another level and one of the most important features to to being a legendary rapper is to have impeccable swagger which he has.
Really? Since when?

laugh.gif
if he was that nice, his talent should be able to speak for itself...%!%% swagger

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
he's not top ten...never will be if he doesn't cut it out wit these nonsensical verses...btw TI aint a top 10 rapper either

Just because you can name 200 rappers does not mean you can name 200 rappers better than wayne.

Lil' Wayne IS top 75.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

lol how are you gonna say Camron is better than wayne lmao

Are you joking ? Any single Cam verse off a CoC song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything to ever come out of the entire state of Louisiana.
Oh my god
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm not wayne's biggest fan but if Camron and Wayne battled Wayne would kill him, but its not like Cam would ever battle him.

people dont give dude enough credit ... i can listen to all the carters and skip maybe 2 songs per album ... i dunno wayne gets props from me

Originally Posted by M16

lol how are you gonna say Camron is better than wayne lmao

Are you joking ? Any single Cam verse off a CoC song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything to ever come out of the entire state of Louisiana.
Oh my god
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm not wayne's biggest fan but if Camron and Wayne battled Wayne would kill him, but its not like Cam would ever battle him.

Cam can beat wayne in a battle by just shouting some ad libs. Be serious fam.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by jville819

Wayne made "bling bling"
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
as much as I hate Wayne, he is accredited for the term that goes from "bling bling" reaching as far as "el blingblingeo"
laugh.gif
B.G.
you're probably right, just saying Wayne gets the credit, so lets both be right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown85

All the true great rappers have a swagger about them that is above the rest. And deep down lil wayne has that. he has that deep down feeling htat he knows he is great. And what is considered great or "popular" to the masses means absolutely nothing

So Pun doesnt belong in the top ten!!!!!
PLEASE GO $++@#!$ KILL YOURSELF!!!! NOW!!!!!

every couple months i go through and rework this list, here's how it looks right now

1 big
2 jay
3 nas
4 rakim
5 pac
6 big daddy kane
7 eminem
8 kool g rap
9 krs one
10 ice cube

Honestly? ....I couldn't name one song this guy has done, I think I may give him a listen just to see what all the fuss is about.

I'll report back with my findings once I've had a listen!

btw ....the best rapper of all time? ................"is hard as hell!"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

The Carter albums definitely took Wayne from nowhere near top-50 (pre Carter) to definitely in the discussion of top 50 if not top 25.

Saying he's top 10 is just wrong, and some of these lists in this thread are just ridiculous.

What he said

yea and i dont even mess with him like that anymore. is new stuff just not the same flow as the carter and suffix

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm so High... I could eat a star
roll.gif

Wayne makes some good music.. i'll give him that

But he's no where near top 10

or im on like a television....

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

with wayne its real simple ... the haters dont give him enough credit and his fans give him way too much credit ... i listen to his music just as much as any other "great" but i recognize that he just doesnt have that top 10 ability ... he can go in on any track though
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom