Gave someone in my family a loan VOL. I aint ever getting this money back (Update pg 3)

punishya

Banned
So It was about three months ago, my brother-in-law came to me in confidence and asked me for a loan. Being the generous guy that I am i decided to lend him the money ($2,000) in hopes of him paying it back with 10% interest. Weeks turn into months and still no call or even a visit. I call my sister and she said that hes been away on business for the last two weeks, now I say to my self "aint no way in hell this dude out on business when he be working behind the counter at burger king". I decde to take a ride to his house yesterday, bat in car, I knock on the door and he answers.

I dont get mad, i ask him if everythings okay and if hes good. I can tell hes a little wired at the moment, his eye is twitching and what not and I look down and notice powder on his fingers. I try to convince myself he was baking some cookies but c'mon son, i aint that dumb. I barge in and catch my sister doing a line, and that could only leave me to assume that he had did one aswell. I asked him if this is what he needed my money for, and his response; "Its not what you think".

I went back to my car to get the bat I brought and beat this man down, I didnt hit him in the face because im not coward, but this dude was feeding with the Lutherans after i had gotten finished with him.

In the end Im down $2gs, a brother in law, and a sister.

Cliffnotes:
Lend my Bro In law $2 k
Dont hear from him in months
go to his house and find out money was spent on coke
Mollywhoped his butt and fed him to the birds.

roll.gif
but on some real Op i would of did the same. Dude and your sis wasting your hard earned money on a damn habit
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is why you never LOAN family or friends money.  If you are generous and you can afford it, then make it a gift.  Otherwise, the relationship will become weird no matter how noble the means were.  Something will more often than not go wrong in the payment process and you will be out your money as you've discovered.

don't ever lend money, they're broke for a reason. i've learned the hard way, chalked it up as an L and moved on.

30t6p3b.gif
Damn that's why I never lend money to certain family members, either its drugs or something else i don't care to hear for.

Originally Posted by chiang2k6

should drafted a contract for him to sign, that way...you could take them to civil court.

That still does nothing for him.  The judge rules in his favor... then what?  You can't bleed a rock.

Troll or G? That is the question. Really tho you just beat this dude with bat? Then came online to a public forum and told everyone about it? Fiend or not they can still call the cops and you can get locked up for that. Just sayn

would have did the same. hope you learned your lesson OP.

Back
Top Bottom