Gave someone in my family a loan VOL. I aint ever getting this money back (Update pg 3)

2k in a duffle bag alone is reason not to believe this. that's twenty 100 dollar bills. you need a bag for that? not likely. for your troll story, meth is gonna Punishya

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I am down 8k in that I have loaned out to my brother and sister, but I know they'll pay me sooner or later

Its the worst thing in the world, when I was taking finance classes in college my professer always said when family comes to you and asks for money, you counter offer. Shame on me. Trust me tho, this is never happening again.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Now your sister and bro in law are on the run for manslaughter. you're being questioned by the cops on his where abouts because you were the last person to see him.

And ill tell them exactly what happened, he got out of my car and I drove away. I dont have a reason to lie or fabricate any sort of story.

Originally Posted by do work son

2k in a duffle bag alone is reason not to believe this. that's twenty 100 dollar bills. you need a bag for that? not likely. for your troll story, meth is gonna Punishya

Son I clearly said I didnt know much was in there, but it was much mor than 2k

man i think my fam owes me about $50,000. its non issue though. fam is fam and when they ask for a loan i just see it as helping out. however if there ever comes a time when i aint got no money left then i might get to thinkin bout it
laugh.gif

Punishya wrote:

and you left cmon son if fam had a duffle full of cash you would of been driving him back collecting your money back and some
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
. NT has been crazy with the trolling lately

SHOULD OF TOOK THE MONEY

YOU A DUMMY GAS IS OVER $4

WHO CARES HOW HE GOT IT TAKE IT AND LEAVE EM IN THE HOOD

NOW SOME GOONS IN BROOKLYN ARE GOING TO ROB EM AND SUPPORT TERRORISM WITH THE FUNDS FOR LORD KNOWS WHAT

NOW U NEVER GETTING THE MONEY BACK ...AND U COULDA GOT DOUBLE ....

DUCKTALES 100% JUST BASED OFF YOUR AVY

lol a duffle bag for 2 g's and you beat a man down? 2g's fits in your pocket whether it be 20's or 100's, my boy owes me 17K, he's hurting right now. i ain't gonna go beat him down for it. everyone has their ups and downs, i know when he's doing better he'll get me back lol

You admitted to committing a crime on NT and just because it sounds like BS I've just reported you. You're getting banned.

P.S. Tell yo sister I got it for cheap.

Originally Posted by Punishya

son, you're telling me you beat this man with a baseball bat because he was doing coke, but when dude pulls up with a duffel full of cash you left him on the street so some other goons could just take that cash?

obvious troll is obvious.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

You admitted to committing a crime on NT and just because it sounds like BS I've just reported you. You're getting banned.

P.S. Tell yo sister I got it for cheap.

Yooo cold blooded lol

lol i remember punishya...i thought he was gonna get banned when he had 2 posts because he was asking for websites that stream movies

Punishya you realize your not getting your money back he offered and you refused end of story.
Dude's probably dead.

Back
Top Bottom