Giving money to the homeless..Yes or No?

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Nope never again. bought this drunk bum a Gatorade the other night cause dude was hassling me for a dollar. and everyday after that dude still asks me for a dollar. now my car and acouple other cars were broken into. and I'm hearing it was the these same drunk bums.

Thats what you get for having William Hung as your avatar, dogs

Nope never again. bought this drunk bum a Gatorade the other night cause dude was hassling me for a dollar. and everyday after that dude still asks me for a dollar. now my car and acouple other cars were broken into. and I'm hearing it was the these same drunk bums.

Thats what you get for having William Hung as your avatar, dogs

I had a homeless dude ask me for $3 so he could buy a beer....

I appreciated his honesty and went in the store and bought him the beer he asked for...

I had a homeless dude ask me for $3 so he could buy a beer....

I appreciated his honesty and went in the store and bought him the beer he asked for...

William hung >>>> homeless people though.
Spain won the World Cup, though

Yea they did. But still no money for the homeless people.

You used to play Lost Power City, though

laugh.gif
you win. LPC wasn't just a game though...

Are people using the "I wont give em money cause theyre just going to buy drugs excuse"?

What you think your favorite rapper is doing with your money?

Are people using the "I wont give em money cause theyre just going to buy drugs excuse"?

What you think your favorite rapper is doing with your money?

depends...If i see them more than 3 times on the same block I MIGHT. but on the regular no.

But i gave a guy my wendys meal once

i never give them anything. theres always  people sitting on the corner at the light coming off the highway with their dogs and a homeless sign, then you make the turn and see their cars lol.

my girl used to give people money until one day she handed money to someone in front of a grocery store and the manager told her the person wasnt homeless and he would rob people when their wallets were out.

i never give them anything. theres always  people sitting on the corner at the light coming off the highway with their dogs and a homeless sign, then you make the turn and see their cars lol.

my girl used to give people money until one day she handed money to someone in front of a grocery store and the manager told her the person wasnt homeless and he would rob people when their wallets were out.

depends...If i see them more than 3 times on the same block I MIGHT. but on the regular no.

But i gave a guy my wendys meal once

When I'm working valet on the weekends there's a few bums that always hang in that area, I usually give them a broom and have them sweep the lot and throw them 2-3 bucks for their services. Other than that I usually just give spare change if I have any.

The bums in downtown Chicago make bank, alot of the ones who sweep the lot have told me stories on how they've made 150-200 in a night of begging. They hang by the clubs and beg the drunk people who come out and they do come up quite often.

When I'm working valet on the weekends there's a few bums that always hang in that area, I usually give them a broom and have them sweep the lot and throw them 2-3 bucks for their services. Other than that I usually just give spare change if I have any.

The bums in downtown Chicago make bank, alot of the ones who sweep the lot have told me stories on how they've made 150-200 in a night of begging. They hang by the clubs and beg the drunk people who come out and they do come up quite often.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

imagine it was an annual sale at Hollister or Abercrombie with you, a couple friends, and a buncha %@@$@+$$#%* all over the place going crazy over cargo shorts and then all of a sudden two homeless dudes walk in bummy as hell walk creepingly talking loudly ARE YOU GUYS HIRING
You really think homeless dudes are trying to work at Hollister or any store at the mall? Thats stupid. If they really wanted to work there are construction jobs and day laborer type work they could do if they really wanted to. Acting like a bum needs nice clothes to brick houses and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom