Going Shopping With The Parents Appreciated/Unappreciated

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I'm 19, have a job and they still wouldn't let me purchase the things I wanted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I would never let anyone stop me from buying something with MY own money. If theywere paying
for the stuff that's a different story. I thank God I didn't grow up with parents like that, sounds wack as hell.

not really. i mean it's your money, they can't really get mad at that. if you really wanted it you should have just bought it anyways.

i don't see my mom enough, so i don't mind going to the mall with her or taking her out or something.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by One Love

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I like going to the mall with my mom since she has a mastercard and visa. I just got a lot of new stuff over the weekend.

What you copped Geronimo?

xi/xii pack(cash)
hoodies shorts shirts and some Lebrons at Footaction FF(visa)
roll.gif

whats so funny?

I like going to the mall with my mom since she has a mastercard and visa. I just got a lot of new stuff over the weekend.

xi/xii pack(cash)
roll.gif

whats so funny?
indifferent.gif
You

I actually try to avoid going to the mall with my mom (unless I really need some new gear), simply because she spoils the hell out of me. I'm 18, and incollege. I have my own money, but I think this is how she shows me she misses me. When I'm with her nowadays, she will literally buy me anything I ask for.With that said, I'm a reasonable person, so I don't ask for much. My dad, on the other hand, has never purchased me anything besides a few basketballsand a hoop to work on my game.
laugh.gif

xi/xii pack(cash)
roll.gif

they should of coped you a bike, football and a skateboard ... see were I'm going with this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by cs02132

appreciated.. goign to the mall wiht my mom and coming home with mad #%%! i was too cheap to buy wiht my own money
pimp.gif

cheap dad ftl
I have cheap parents FTL
laugh.gif
I love looking at my parent's faces when I bring home a new pair of sneakers.

Hey brooklynnyc3000, if thats you on your avy you must be filipino or some kind of asian like me because my parents are cheap and I likelooking at my parent's faces when I get a new pair of shoes too.
laugh.gif

My parents are cheap as hell. I havent shopped with them for a while, like over a year. We always split up if we go to the mall together. I'm 17 w/ a parttime job so I buy myself clothes, shoes, and other stuff now.

laugh.gif
aww lol you sound like you're a lot younger then 19 with your mommy telling you no.
Nah but I can't even talk...I'm damn near 20 and if I walk away for a sec to look at something I swear she WILL YELL OUT MY FULL NAME IN THE STORE.

Me: ::walks away::
Mom: ::looks around:: "ALEXANDRIA!..."
Me:
indifferent.gif
"mommmm"
grin.gif
"jeez im right here."
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I love my mom though.
happy.gif

I don't mind going to the mall with my mom or dad.

But going grocery shopping? Especially when your in college, highlight of the week. You're picking out frozen chicken wings, pizzas, toaster strudel, boxesof Coke, chips. The great thing is you don't got to lug it all the way from the grocery store down to res//apartment. The freaking winter time, and thedistance to the grocery kill it for me here.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

xi/xii pack(cash)
roll.gif

they should of coped you a bike, football and a skateboard ... see were I'm going with this
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on random occasions i will go with my mom to the mall.. i.e. if she's buying things for the house or is buying something big..

i would say appreciated cuz she will sometimes buy some things for me, and at times will say whatever im buying is too expensive but I could care less..

my mom was, and still is cool whenever we go shopping.

the other day i went to the mall and she gave me her debit card, telling me i needed to save my money come next september when i go back to school.

my dad on the other hand, omg...

i remember one time he glanced at the price tag at the checkout and gasped, "300 dollars for a pair of jeans?! i can buy 30 pairs, 10 dollars each!" sooo embarrassing...

i like shopping with my mom..buys me everything. if she doesn't want to buy it she'll always say.." i'll go half.."..its all love.

Originally Posted by Physicx

my mom was, and still is cool whenever we go shopping.

the other day i went to the mall and she gave me her debit card, telling me i needed to save my money come next september when i go back to school.

my dad on the other hand, omg...

i remember one time he glanced at the price tag at the checkout and gasped, "300 dollars for a pair of jeans?! i can buy 30 pairs, 10 dollars each!" sooo embarrassing...
laugh.gif

well...i'd have to agree with your dad that nobody should be buying $300...i don't care how rich you are. on the other hand...i don't agree with$10 jeans -- where are these jeans he speaks of?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JanJan414

i like shopping with my mom..buys me everything. if she doesn't want to buy it she'll always say.." i'll go half.."..its all love.
JanJan, hello there.

my moms is cool...we're very similar....

my dad is mad cheap he wont but sh.. unless its on sale...annoys the hell outta me!

I go shopping with my family on occasion, I usually end up shopping w/ my brother, my mom does her own thing, and my dad goes to sharper image/brookstone
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There's nothing wrong with it at all, when I was younger my mom wouldn't buy me most things I wanted but nowadays she doesn't care anymore.However, I'm still fairly cheap most of the time so I don't ever break the bank when I'm at the mall. I'm sure during winter break I'llhave a few trips over to the mall w/ my fam again. I don't buy anything unless it's on sale, with exceptions being some shoes and some items that nevergo on sale...

Back
Top Bottom