Going Shopping With The Parents Appreciated/Unappreciated

Originally Posted by Physicx

my mom was, and still is cool whenever we go shopping.

the other day i went to the mall and she gave me her debit card, telling me i needed to save my money come next september when i go back to school.

my dad on the other hand, omg...

i remember one time he glanced at the price tag at the checkout and gasped, "300 dollars for a pair of jeans?! i can buy 30 pairs, 10 dollars each!" sooo embarrassing...
I'm sorry, but that's not embarrassing, that's smart. Paying $300 for a pair of jeans is just a dumb purchase. You can spend 10% ofthat money for a decent pair of jeans and use the other 270 for something that's actually useful. Kids really need to learn to be more fiscallyresponsible these days.

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by Physicx

my mom was, and still is cool whenever we go shopping.

the other day i went to the mall and she gave me her debit card, telling me i needed to save my money come next september when i go back to school.

my dad on the other hand, omg...

i remember one time he glanced at the price tag at the checkout and gasped, "300 dollars for a pair of jeans?! i can buy 30 pairs, 10 dollars each!" sooo embarrassing...
I'm sorry, but that's not embarrassing, that's smart. Paying $300 for a pair of jeans is just a dumb purchase. You can spend 10% of that money for a decent pair of jeans and use the other 270 for something that's actually useful. Kids really need to learn to be more fiscally responsible these days.
To you its probably a dumb purchase. Each to their own. Same as other people saying its dumb to spend $$$ on Jordans.

If it's my money, no one tells me what I can/can't spend it on. If it's your parents money, you should be glad you got the food.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by One Love

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by One Love

I like going to the mall with my mom since she has a mastercard and visa. I just got a lot of new stuff over the weekend.

What you copped Geronimo?

xi/xii pack(cash)
hoodies shorts shirts and some Lebrons at Footaction FF(visa)
roll.gif

they should of coped you a bike, football and a skateboard ... see were I'm going with this
grin.gif
lolz.

I only go shopping with my parents on vacation. They buy me something but I buy 90% of the stuff myself.

My mom undestands buying 30€ t-shirts but my dad is like WTH.

im 16, my parents are pretty cool so sometimes i go wit them
my mom usually lets me borrow some money for stuff if i dont have any and sometimes she buys me stuff too and my dad also buys me stuff sometimes

I still go shopping with my dad and my mom. I go to Macy's with my dad sometimes and he usually give me style tip and clothing suggestions (Polo, EddieBauer, CK, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.). With my mom I usually help her pick stuff out (Kitchenware, food, electronics, etc.) and she usually give me money to spend.Definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif

i wish i would appreciated shopping with my mom when i was younger. i love shopping with my mom and dad from time to time but sometimes they're too busywith work, my dad would give me his credit card.

Shopping with mom ftw. Getting free clothes that I need is def. appreciated, especially since I cant get a new job and afford to get them myself.

i haven't read most comments but I do know I wish my mom was alive so that I could just go out with her. Seriously appreciate your parents before timecatches up and its too late. Trust me the feeling is way worse than any possible physical pain.

Back
Top Bottom