Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

At least half of those you mentioned are probably sodomites.

From Wikipedia:

Sodomy is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal

u gonna have 2 break this one down player

Comedian Jen Kirkman broke this story some 2 years ago but was silenced even deleted the podcast episode she said it on
sometimes people ask why did someone wait so long to say something but in these cases a person is speaking up for years and being silenced by the more powerful individual

it's also very weird that some people are focusing more and seem to be titillated by the talk of the sexual acts in these stories as opposed to the gross abuse of power

Puff definitely in some grimy stuff. Dude signed Cassie when she was like 16. She been trapped since. Wood still save her doe :smh: |l

wasnt there a rumor that puff was getting young usher and some other young rnb singers drunk then smashing them after?

NervousDeepCob-max-1mb.gif

Man I hope Puff, Suge, Hov or Ye wasn't out here wilding. Legends.

Puff a booty pirate. Yeezy too, that marriage to Kim is for the cameras he got a dude he messing with and Kim still selling the beat box out in Europe and the Middle East and give it up to her security guard. Peep how many times they changed their security. Jay ran with Weinstein he got dirt on him out there.

Somebody gonna need to explain this watch me fap fetish.

I still don't get it.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

Got other celebs cosigning that yes he indeed fapped for a chick to see during a pilot.

Too bad Louis isn't the kind of comedian that could use all this material and embrace it. Like yeah, I'm a filthy perv rhat likes to masturbate in front of women. That self depreciating humor :lol:

These are the comedians he took off his clothes and fapped in front of

merlin_129128096_c37d7bde-6a49-425c-b4e1-4ab1ab157c6d-articleLarge.jpg

Son what?

Its not that I can't believe Louis did this but I can't believe he did this and thought he'd get away with it. So odd.

The Times touches on a key point given his type of comedy:

"And Louis C.K. built a reputation as the unlikely conscience of the comedy scene, by making audiences laugh about hypocrisy — especially male hypocrisy."

Like all of these accusations sounds like something Louis would talk about while making fun of someone else.
:lol:

Still hilarious :rofl:

Nah as soon as he hugged me I would have pushed him like "the **** type time you on bro?"

They be letting people get too comfortable. Dude was literally pulling his hair and dry humping him in Doggystyle position and dude "laughed it off".

"Harder Homeboy...I'm from Brooklyn"

:rofl:
Yet y'all roasted the entire south :smh:

Back
Top Bottom