Help Me NT, a man of god swindled me.

While leaving the Target I run into a pastor from a local church.  He asks me for gas money because his wife gave him a maxed out credit card.  So after a long talk i end up letting the guy hold 40 bucks for gas.  We exchanged numbers and talk shortly after because i was told i would be repayed later that day.  So the night goes by no call.  I call him the next day, no answer, i leave a message asking him to call me so i can get my money.  So is there anyway i can get an address from his number or something, or am i out of 40 bucks?  SMH the ONLY reason i even did it was because i was effin certain i would be repayed because he's a effin PASTOR 
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
 Idk what to believe anymore.  From here on out i'll never loan money out to ANYONE besides my immediate fam.

how many threads are you gonna make about this. take the L u lost 40, god will get him later

There's definitely websites where you can hunt people's addresses and info down via their phone number... NT beasts should be well familiar with those sites

burn the church down

i kid i kid. but seriously, how do you know he was a pastor? is he well known within the community?

Back
Top Bottom