dudes there before class...
roll.gif
so i usually just comment on his dumb stuff
eyes.gif
like whaat? or just stop it...
laugh.gif
and the teacher says it all adds up
eyes.gif

I dont know, im rolling my eyes reading what you type. Just shape up and stop acting out. If you really think your being picked on, you betterhope you have a good reputation to back yourself up.

yo, I feel you, if you really arent that bad. but you shouldnt be bad AT ALL.

I had a teacher last semester who would "bully" me in class and yell at me for readint the TEXTBOOK in class!! I mean really, I cant read the book?Then he would yell at me for rubbing my eyes, after the glasses irritated them, and I have problems with my eyes because when I was born, my head was bent backinstead of forwards, so now I have pain in my eyes pretty often and almost constant irritation, so hes basically jockin me over a mild disability! I ended upjust ignoring him, when he would disrespect me and visually showin him I didnt think he was funny, and was actually pretty pissed off. I mean he would make funof my country and africa (where I grew up) despite being aware of my heritage. He truly pisses me off, and whats worse is that even though the semester isover, we have to come back for reviews, otherwise - and the principal supports him in this - hes going to take away the AP credit for the course.

sorry for the long read, but it was kind of necessary to show that not all teachers are as fair as they claim to be. And btw, I got my first be EVER in thisclass. I have never gotten a B my entire life, until I met him, and he would grade my essays worse than they should have been. Taking points off for not enoughquotes etc. when I clearly had more than people that got higher grades than me, so I totally feel you on the grading thing

i already try and do my best im the only one who even memorizes the shakespeare sonnets for EC and my book report powerpoints ome how get graded horribly whilemy friend's
gets a 99.....it even had a ******ed picture in it as a joke....(someone getting dunked on ) nothing to do with his book....

my teacher is an honest douchnozzle...

makes me stay afterclass to just go on a tirade at me... telling me my citizenship in his class is a fail...

he cant stand me doing well in his class....

i finish all my tests before anybody and get the highest grades but when he has an assignment he can grade what he feels like its an automatic F....

He thinks im full of crap and tells me to stop BSing

lol....
reading out loud for the 1st time... i know SMH

we had extra time in class
and some1 asked if we could read the chapter as a class...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

So you have one of those kids that ask a lot of questions and want to learn in class...
grin.gif

There are greater problems in this world than that.

Just man up and shut up... as in it seems that you are going to lose this fight if you keep acting the way you do. So just take the L on your "Classclown" accolades and improve on your W in citizenship.

I thought this topic was going to be about how you were getting involved with your teacher or something pedo-bear related haha

Back
Top Bottom