Holy crap NT im in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks g... yea i think its a good idea too. Im gonna put something together and see if we cant make it a reality

To everyone that was keeping up with the thread and telling me good luck and everything, first off thank you. Secondly i wanted to let yall know i got my car out a little over an hour ago.

I ended coughing up about 1450 today and they are gonna let me run a payment plan on the rest. The tow yard stuck me, and now im scrambling cuz i still owe these ******** another rack but at least i got my whip outta jail and no more paying that ridiculous storage fee.

The ill **** is after getting them all that bread, paying the dmv their reg fees and paying for my new plates that got stolen (how i ended up in this mess in the first place) i still have no plates and will probably continue to get ticketed. Their position is just pay it all, then fight to get it back after. We all know they city aint writing no checks so thats that ol ********.

So the nightmare is partly over, but i still got a lot of work to do.

Some of yall purchased gear from us the past couple days and real talk, thats mad appreciated cuz every sale counted and without them my car would still be in lockdown. So seriously, thank you.

Next week ill sit down and see whats up with getting a stoneface cap done. Ill start a new thread and see if we can get a show of hands and take it from there.

Thanks again for all the moral support. :Hat

damn son vector stoneface art on deck :lol: thats ill

ima run it pass my digitizer and see whatup, hopefully we can just make that face solid and get a nice embroidery going.

The stone face has to keep its pixelated edges or all its NT charm is lost. Chiming in because I see your store from the Expo line all the time.

I got stoneface artwork as vector if ya need it.

You can grab it from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/chbtzq

Made it for some hat contest back in '08...

Best of luck OP.
Dope.

Can you whip up a sketch of this 
nerd.gif
??

Rather have that. Maybe looking to the right.

Nah, definitely needs to look like an 8 bit video game
I just meant the gradiant needs to be 1 stitch color

And i too am down with this guy --> :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom