How Do You Feel About Demonstrations Like This?

CallHimAR wrote:

1. No, I actually have no idea how you meant it. Are you trying to say "Well THEY do it so why can't we?!" If so, the answer is there are morons everywhere. That doesn't mean all people everywhere are morons, just some. So the fact that some people were happy that 9/11 happened does not mean that all people like those people were happy 9/11 happened. The same goes for Americans. Just because SOME Americans thought the invasion of Iraq was necessary and just does not mean that ALL Americans thought this. Making blanket statements and ignoring the context and history of a situation is taking the easy way out.
"Educated" Individuals  in NT read how a unit massacre a town in Afghanistan and they lump sum all the service members as barbarians and talk all this crap about the US, etc, etc.

So, if they can't do that - why would it be wrong if some other "educated" Nters come in here and state that all Muslims hate Americans and want world domination?  

Because NEITHER of those statements are true.

2. If a unit were to massacre a town full of civilians then they SHOULD be referred to as barbaric because that is exactly what that behavior is. That does not mean all service members are. 

And again, there may be SOME Muslims who want to achieve the goals you just stated, however that does not mean ALL Muslims want this.

Starting to see the difference?

1. We both agree - I was being sarcastic and taking cheap shoot at those that  keep bashing American and their service men for acts of a selected few.
2, I been seen the difference. Once again, I was trying to be sarcastic (the reason why educated had "") but I guess I failed. Once again, people make idiotic statements when they read a snipped of what a small unit does, but do not look at the over all picture.  One even went as far as saying guilty by association. If that statement was true, then the following statement is true "All Muslims are terrorist and want to annihilate all Americans". Now I don't think that is true - I'm just trying to make a point. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

This RiKaN HaVok cat...

care to share your feelings? I guess since I don't agree with your views of Conspiracy Theory - now Im some random cat that is talking out his ++$.
SMH @ people that tell other to shut up because they don't share the same views.

If I said something about his comments, is because since History has been written people fought and died for their Flag. To say it has no meaning is a insult to those that believe it does and I just happen to be one of them. I can careless that is worthless to some - to see the flag burn its a direct attack at peoples value and beliefs. I'm sure if their were to burn the Quran those and many other Muslims would be outrage ... 

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Does the burning of the flag incite any sense of anger?

Flags are pieces of colored cloth that governments use to shrink wrap brains and act as ceremonial shrouds to bury their dead. The American flag doesn't mean anything to me.

Don't take stuff out of context - If you had followed what I been saying, you would know exactly how I meant it!
"Educated" Individuals  in NT read how a unit massacre a town in Afghanistan and they lump sum all the service members as barbarians and talk all this crap about the US, etc, etc.

So, if they can do that - why would it be wrong if some other "educated" Nters come in here and state that all Muslims hate Americans and want world domination? 

So the educated NTer is suppose to think that US servicemen are doing a service by an illegal occupation and killing innocent people? Gimme a break.

Soldiers have choices, they choose to kill.
My dude you have no sense of pride ....
I'm not even going to try and explain anything to a person like you .. Yes I labelled you as a you!

laugh.gif
Pride in what exactly? I don't vote, this government doesn't nor its satellite institutions represent me. This government steals my money from by the barrel of a gun, sends my money to make weapons and kill Muslims in currently 5 different countries. You want me to be proud of this?

By you supporting this atrocity you are aiding, abetting, and enabling these killings. May the lord have mercy on your soul.

Flags are pieces of colored cloth that governments use to shrink wrap brains and act as ceremonial shrouds to bury their dead. The American flag doesn't mean anything to me.

So the educated NTer is suppose to think that US servicemen are doing a service by an illegal occupation and killing innocent people? Gimme a break.

Soldiers have choices, they choose to kill.
I'm not even going to try and explain anything to a person like you .. Yes I labelled you as a you!

laugh.gif
Pride in what exactly? I don't vote, this government doesn't nor its satellite institutions represent me. This government steals my money from by the barrel of a gun, sends my money to make weapons and kill Muslims in currently 5 different countries. You want me to be proud of this?

By you supporting this atrocity you are aiding, abetting, and enabling these killings. May the lord have mercy on your soul.

Why are you living here?  Can't find anywhere else better?  By you living here and not voting is atrocity and you are aiding, abetting, and enabling these killings by doing nothing about it.  Complaining, maybe, but to a shoe board instead of the government. 

Most of your posts are anti-government and anti-religion...stop trying to be DC, there are enough posers out there.

That goes for rikan havok also.

DecemberLove wrote:

WTH are you talking about kid?
You basically stated everything I did .... So what exactly goes for me?
indifferent.gif

I can careless if one protest or not - is their RIGHT! However, I do care when the arguments in here are one sided ....

laugh.gif

Where would you live if you had the economic means? Why don't you move there before this government takes away what little you claim to have left?

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

laugh.gif

Why are you living here?  Can't find anywhere else better?  By you living here and not voting is atrocity and you are aiding, abetting, and enabling these killings by doing nothing about it.  Complaining, maybe, but to a shoe board instead of the government. 

Most of your posts are anti-government and anti-religion...stop trying to be DC, there are enough posers out there.

I'm being assaulted by the government for my money, why are you blaming the victim? Would you also blame a woman for getting gang raped? I guess the Jews could've just walked out of Germany because of Nazi policies, huh?

Where would you live if you had the economic means? Why don't you move there before this government takes away what little you claim to have left?

See above.

Appropriate rhetoric...

I cannot argue against facts so Rashi, which country do you see out there replicating your utopia? I'm just wondering because I don't see many angels out there.

This is not to excuse the USA but geopolitical realities are just that. Basically saying, does the benevolent superpower exist? Can it?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Appropriate rhetoric...

I cannot argue against facts so Rashi, which country do you see out there replicating your utopia? I'm just wondering because I don't see many angels out there.

This is not to excuse the USA but geopolitical realities are just that. Basically saying, does the benevolent superpower exist? Can it?

I don't have a "utopia". Utopia implies perfection, and nothing is perfect. I believe people should be left alone and to voluntarily associate with whom ever they want, whenever they want without interference.

Governments exists and keeps legitimacy by violence and coercion. They have to use violence to steal our money in order to exist, then they try to legitimize themselves by using this money for their benevolence i.e. Welfare State. Every country does this.

I don't have a "utopia". Utopia implies perfection, and nothing is perfect. I believe people should be left alone and to voluntarily associate with whom ever they want, whenever they want without interference.

Governments exists and keeps legitimacy by violence and coercion. They have to use violence to steal our money in order to exist, then they try to legitimize themselves by using this money for their benevolence i.e. Welfare State. Every country does this.
You strike me as the sort of person who would vote, simply to add a tick against the candidate you dislike more. You don't sound like someone who would just give up. At the very least, you would write-in Ron Paul.

Would I be correct in my assumption that the country you live in currently is, in summation, the lesser of all evils? If you take your perspective a step further, you are essentially saying there is no reason for you to live. If you plan on being complacent and don't intend to contribute to change, what is your purpose on earth?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Where does government not exist? Where has it not existed?
Government must exist in some shape or form by virtue of being. Survival of the fittest is the government of the unintelligent. Without hierarchy there is no conscious.

Talking more current.

Somalis lived in peace when Siad Barre was thrown out and they got rid of the U.S. and U.N. "help". They lived under a legal code the "Xeer". They experienced improved living standards, health, and life expectancy. All of this without a government. Now the U.N. has control of the country, allowed Islamic radicals to take over the country and now their people are starving.

Belgium currently has no government either, and their economy has expanded.

You strike me as the sort of person who would vote, simply to add a tick against the candidate you dislike more. You don't sound like someone who would just give up. At the very least, you would write-in Ron Paul.

Would I be correct in my assumption that the country you live in currently is, in summation, the lesser of all evils? If you take your perspective a step further, you are essentially saying there is no reason for you to live. If you plan on being complacent and don't intend to contribute to change, what is your purpose on earth?

It's not that I don't give up, I don't believe in the institution at all. I like Ron Paul, I think he's done more for Austrian Economics than anyone has ever did, but I would never vote for him. I don't believe in Democracy. It is an institution that that enables you to pick your own dictator. Voting is outside the matrix of economic exchange.

I don't believe "lesser evils", because it is still evil. I believe in PEACE, not violence.

Your last question is irrelevant. I contribute to change, I contribute by homeschooling my 5 year old daughter whose vocabulary and reading already exceeds a 3rd grader in a government run school. I contribute to change by teaching people about Austrain Economics, individual freedom. I contributed to change by educating people about being anti-war and the Fed when during my undergrad. I contribute to society by treating patients and giving them options about their care and ability to pay.

I agree with Rikan and rashi why not contribute to making things better by directly donating to a charity you see fit (tax deductible) and change your surrounding area. Or just move to Belgium and find your happiness there if you see fit. The thing about America that makes it great is your freedom to create change. I'm sure that there's people in Africa or Asia or Latin America that would give anything to have that freedom without the repercussions they face.

Belgium currently has no government either, and their economy has expanded.
Rashi - Come on dude are you serious? Don't come in here trying to school people!
Belgium has no national language and no national currency - The reason why they don't have a "FORMAL" government is because they have like a million and one political parties that can't agree to save their life.  However, Belgium is not running it self - it's being ran by multiple political party until something can be worked out.  

SMH!

No one is taking your money ..

You pay taxes in the US like you would in Belgium - You are applauding the economical success but you fail to leave out the facts are debating against us.

Belgium has one of the highest Taxation rates in E.U. and they are constantly sending military help were is needed. 

COME ON NOW - GO GET ROB BY THE GOVERNMENT - STAB BY YOUR NEIGHBORS - PICKPOCKET BY YOUR ACCOUNTANT.   

Belgium has no national language and no national currency - The reason why they don't have a "FORMAL" government is because they have like a million and one political parties that can't agree to save their life.  However, Belgium is not running it self - it's being ran by multiple political party until something can be worked out.  

OMG no national language?!?!?

Their bureaucracies aren't working and they aren't passing laws.

Nobody is taking my money? I pay Federal taxes every year, I pay property taxes, I pay to put gas in my car, I have money in the stock market. What are you tlaking about "nobody" is taking my money? You think all of these taxes are voluntary
roll.gif
?

Nobody is taking my money? I pay Federal taxes every year, I pay property taxes, I pay to put gas in my car, I have money in the stock market. What are you tlaking about "nobody" is taking my money? You think all of these taxes are voluntary
roll.gif
?

US National Language = English
Belgium National Langue = French Dutch German

US Taxes = All you Mentioned

Belgium Taxes = All you Mentioned - to run a government you need Money period.

Lastly - How can they send F-16 to help in the no flight zone and military members if they have no government? Parliament is running the government - they can't pass no new laws but everything in place continues to work .. COME ON SON!

Belgium  - Hell EU traded their identity for currency .. LOL 

At the end of the day we still live on one if not the best place in the WORLD!

With every action is an equal and opposite reaction and that is a universal law and fact..
Europe and its bastard children who call themselves 'Americans' will pay for their actions and assault on the cultures of the world....somehow people can accept how they live now without acknowledging the way it got to be that way..furthermore people expect you to be as lame as they are....and continue to blindly accept injustice. and not to expect something better for yourself
30t6p3b.gif

It is NOT anti-American to question this society, it's fulfilling what America is truly supposed to be. It's cowards and loyalists to colonization who betray revolutionary advocacy that the United States of America was founded on.

roll.gif
 Look at this fool... 
article-2036172-0DD5493B00000578-726_634x410.jpg

The funniest part out of all this is if some preacher wants to burn the Koran in a protest... these Muslims should be fine that correct? I mean it's not like Muslims will kill and violently protest over some stupid burning of a book. OH WAIT....  and that part of educated people? hmmmmmm 

[h1]Afghans Avenge Florida Koran Burning, Killing 12[/h1]

[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/02/world/asia/02afghanistan.html?pagewanted=all]http://www.nytimes.com/20...stan.html?pagewanted=all[/url]

MAZAR-I-SHARIF, Afghanistan — Stirred up by three angry mullahs who urged them to avenge the burning of a Koran at a Florida church, thousands of protesters on Friday overran the compound of the United Nations in this northern Afghan city, killing at least 12 people, Afghan and United Nations officials said.

roll.gif
?

Lastly - How can they send F-16 to help in the no flight zone and military members if they have no government? Parliament is running the government - they can't pass no new laws but everything in place continues to work .. COME ON SON!

You still didn't explain to me that "nobody" is taking my money.

Money can be anything, chocolate, coffee, gold silver. Anything that has intrinsic value. And what does the language have anything to do with anything? THe point with Belgium is that life is going on, it didn't end when their they stopped writing legislation. No regulations are being passed and the economy is expanding.

Yeah because we are AMURIKKAN! YEAH! WE KILL MUSLIMS FOR NOTHING, WE ROUND UP JAPANESE AND PUT THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS, WE MASS KILL JAPANESE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY, WE RAPE AFRICA OF ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, WE INSTALL PUPPET GOVERNMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD! YEAHHHHHH U.S.A! U.S.A!

roll.gif

Atleast we're better than Stalin.

roll.gif
?

You still didn't explain to me that "nobody" is taking my money.

Money can be anything, chocolate, coffee, gold silver. Anything that has intrinsic value. And what does the language have anything to do with anything? THe point with Belgium is that life is going on, it didn't end when their they stopped writing legislation. No regulations are being passed and the economy is expanding.

Yeah because we are AMURIKKAN! YEAH! WE KILL MUSLIMS FOR NOTHING, WE ROUND UP JAPANESE AND PUT THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS, WE MASS KILL JAPANESE IN THERE OWN COUNTRY, WE RAPE AFRICA OF ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, WE INSTALL PUPPET GOVERNMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD! YEAHHHHHH U.S.A! U.S.A!

roll.gif

Atleast we're better than Stalin.

You are a person that is homeschooling because you fear the schools might infect your daughter with the truth.
Come on SON! 

You are the type of person that will attack little things here and there. As soon as the table are flipped you turn the directing elsewhere.

Where do you think you can live and legally have a job and not pay taxes? If so please move ... The reason that is impossible, and you deep down in your heart know it, is that you can find what you have here anywhere else. That is the true fact you are sticking around.

Lastly, the same reasons you are arguing about are the same reason why you have all this privileges. 

I'm not going to argue with you any further - you have your believes and I have mines .. 

At the end of the day everyone is going to defend theirs ..

If your house came under attack, Im sure you are not going to sit back and try to settle it with a conversation. If we Go to the extreme, I'm sure if your daughter/wife were assaulted you would go out for blood.

Some of these innocent people are not so innocent and sometime you have to take it to the extreme. It's not something new - its been around since the beginning of civilization. 

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

laugh.gif

I'm being assaulted by the government for my money, why are you blaming the victim? Would you also blame a woman for getting gang raped? I guess the Jews could've just walked out of Germany because of Nazi policies, huh?

See above.

Terrible analogy seeing as you have the choice to change the government or move out the country.  Why are you comparing yourself to Jews during the Holocaust?  Your logic is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom