How do you feel about Obey as a brand?

Don't have anything against the brand but no item produced by them has ever caught my attention to the point that I would purchase it.

Don't have anything against the brand but no item produced by them has ever caught my attention to the point that I would purchase it.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

This

I own only one Obey shirt I bought 2-3 yrs ago from TJ Maxx. Havent seen anything I like since then

I own only one Obey shirt I bought 2-3 yrs ago from TJ Maxx. Havent seen anything I like since then

id say the last 2 years or so the lines and designs have been pretty.. borring. i remember when indecline and obey werent as big and were cheap as hell now they are about 30 bucks for a very thin shirt.....but obey>supreme..

id say the last 2 years or so the lines and designs have been pretty.. borring. i remember when indecline and obey werent as big and were cheap as hell now they are about 30 bucks for a very thin shirt.....but obey>supreme..

Back
Top Bottom