If your were RICH would you.......

if i was rich you will never from me.. the only way ill floss is to give things away to the poor and such.

nice crib, nice car, couple nice watches maybe, lots of shoes is a given but I wouldnt be tryna splurge thats when cats get to plottin or you wind up like antoine walker
tired.gif

Little bit of both, I'd be low key but if you think I ain't gon be riding round in my whip stuntin you crazy.
"Ridin in the maserati ** no shirt,**s probably hatin' on me but it wont work"
pimp.gif

Other than that I'd jus be on sm chill tip

Super low key. I know people have noticed that the insanely wealthy and rich are very low key and dont have flashy things. While those that "ball out" and buy out stores often go into bankruptcy.

Super low key. I know people have noticed that the insanely wealthy and rich are very low key and dont have flashy things. While those that "ball out" and buy out stores often go into bankruptcy.

Low Key.

If I were rich I'd just pretty much be traveling with my family and enjoy the time spent.

And I would move to Switzerland...

I'm not even gonna lie, I'd stunt. I'm not into the whole chains and stuff but I'd for sure be wearing the finest clothes, driving the most expensive thing I could afford, and my house would be just as flashy as the rest of my life was. You better believe my family would have it made as well.
pimp.gif
I wouldn't spend more than I could afford though, I wanna keep all the stuff I'm buying.
smile.gif

Everybody talking about low key but steady buying expensive sneakers and drooling over $100,000+ cars. Me personally I'd cop me a Lamborghini because I've always wanted one. I'd cop my lady any car she wanted. My immediate family would be set and my closest friends as well. I'd have a very nice size house and take a vacation for a week to different place about once every two months

would remain low key, no NEW friends, hell....... i prob wouldnt even let my extended family know because i wouldnt want to destroy any relationships
and deal with all the hassle.
The more you have, the more it costs/time to maintain those things. when you have a 9000 square foot house.....you have to pay higher energy
costs to keep it cool/heated..... and TAXES TAXES TAXES.

I think the reasons a lot of athletes/entertainers go bankrupt is because of poor financial decisions, bad investments, and trying to
out-do the next man (ex. you got a bentley, i got 3.....you live in 10,000sqft, i live 15,000)

People need to live a more simple life, that equates to TRUE happiness in my opinion

I already floss a lot, just about every day. I imagine if I was rich I'd continue to do the same thing.

If I were rich I'd have a bigger garage than my then house. I feel as if it isn't necessary for a house to be huge and stuff, most times imo it separates the family. Just a nice little cozy house where my family and I live in comfortably. I don't want the kids to have to clean too much when they do their chores. Maybe in a nice area, but I would need a huge garage to store my '69 Yenko Camaro, '59 Impala, '61 and '62 Bubble top impalas and '62 Corvette.

Before I died I would want to donate a large portion of it to charity. I cant take it with me.

I'd walk around all day in cargos and a white tee, all that gucci and lv stuff is tacky as $$+%. I've always been a car enthusiast so ill probably have a 20 car garage filled with everything from impalas to civics to ferraris.

MY PURCHASES WOULD BE:

10 MILLION DOLLAR HOME.

5 MILLION DOLLAR CONDO.

FORD GT, LAMBO MURCI, FERRARI F30, FORD GT500, CAMARO ZL1, FERRARI ENZO, MCLAREN F1, BUGATTI VEYRON

2 BI-SEXUAL BRAZILIAN WOMEN

I WOULDN'T BE FLASHY AT ALL.
laugh.gif

ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THIS CURRENCY WAS ACQUIRED THOUGH. WORD TO MEDIAUPLOAD.

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO BE LOW KEY AND NOT SPEND IT. THE POINT OF HAVING MONEY IS TO SPEND IT. MONEY IN ITSELF ISN'T VALUABLE. THE POWER COMES FROM WHAT IT CAN BUY YOU.

Man y'all need to stop lying ... all these low key responses. Can't say I didn't expect a lot of people to say low key, no one actually has the money in hand ...

Majority saying low-key? Hard to believe that in here except for DC (not sure if he replied yet). I mean really. You got all the money in the world and you'd stay in that 2 bedroom/1 bathroom home? You'd drive around in used 2000 M3 all day long? No way I'll believe that.
laugh.gif

Just because you aren't driving a Bugatti or not own an MJ-like mansion doesn't mean it's low-key. Ain't nothing low-key about driving an S-Class Benz, wearing Rolex (i'm sure most will buy at least one if they got a Million dollars) and wearing new sneakers everyday (again, this is NT, people would wear a fresh pair everyday if they can).

I can believe if most say they won't go over board and drive Aventadors everyday but to say low-key the whole way? Not buying it, not in this forum anyways.

I'd keep it pretty much on the low key. My only week spots would be art, I'd love a few Matisse's, Rothko's and Modigliani's hanging from my walls and designer furniture in the rooms, but thats just me. 
Also a fairly large studio to work in, which obviously wouldn't be cheap. I am not that crazy about clothing anymore, a few extra sneakers and 2-3 nice suits for occasional wear, but I wouldn't want to change the t-shirts and jeans combo if I don't have to.

And I probably couldn't resist cars, although I'd like an M5 or an XF Jag, which aren't too flashy or maybe an A8 (no Maybach/ RR/ Pagani etc.). And a B&O soundsystem would be nice, but those are for me, not for the world to see.

Back
Top Bottom