If your were RICH would you.......

I'd be on my Mr. Macintosh steez
pimp.gif

I don't know to be honest. I know I would ball the %%%% out though. 
Who cares if people know who I am, I'm rich not a celebrity. 

I would definitely have a dope crib and an assortment of automotive toys. 

I'd make sure I was suited and booted as well, just because I don't want to be flashy that doesn't mean I wouldn't be fly as hell. 

Maintain the same lifestyle with a few upgrades:

Upgrade to a 5 bedroom home in the same area that my current home is in.
Add a Pre-owned 2011 Chevy S-10/GMC crewcab with off road upgrades to the garage
Add a Pre Owned SRT8 to the garage
Buy the wife a new Bettle Turbo
Keep the kids in the same private school.
Keep working the same job.

Travel and a few new business ventures for thrills.

Give the parents the same lifestyle that I have
Start blessing extended family and friends.

low key, normal apartment/small house but if you happen to go inside its gonna be filled with the newest shhhhiiii
pimp.gif

id broadside every driver that sped through a 4way stop after they saw me already there...i f***ing hate you people.

maybe a maserati quattro and some condos in, Amsterdam, Berlin, hawaii, Madrid, Tokyo, and NYC

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Maintain the same lifestyle with a few upgrades:
Basically.
The only noticeable change for me would be cars and it's virtually impossible to stay low key while driving multiple 100k + cars 
laugh.gif

Oh you'd know I was rich, but not from what I have, but from what I've done. With that money I'm funding some legit businesses and bringing crazy stuff to the public.

In terms of materials? Cars all day. I'm driving around in Lamborghinis, Porsches, Nissan GT-R, etc. Sweatpants and t-shirts with an extensive Kobe collection for shoes. Cars and house are the only things that get money though, jewelry, watches, accessories and alcohol, food and partying I don't give a damn about.

Daily driver:

6161651213_0d6dede6ea_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would remain as low key as possible. I wouldn't drive a Ferrari or Maybach. I would probably keep it simple and push an Infiniti.

The richest people I know are all generally modest and live below their means.

My family friend who is liquid at about $100 mil has a seven million dollar house in Malibu (not the most expensive in that area) and a Ferrari, his house is nice but it isn't furnished in gold toilets or anything and he could easily afford a Bugatti with another 5 ferraris. No over the top jewelry or clothes, I think he has an AP.

Another close friend is worth aprox 50 mil. Has a 2 mil dollar house who drives an S65 that he got at a great price and two other cars that aren't worth over 50k, he just bought his girl a Ford edge.

There is a big difference between new money and old money.

I'd do both. Floss randomly on the weekends/out of town. And then live normally in my everyday life. Probably still rent an apartment with public transit. Keep the CTS-V away in a garage. I can't afford to have people leeching off of me. I need people I can trust around me. I don't play like that.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

New money is generally more into showing off, right?

There's that stereotype/image of the rich under-30 kids in Silicon Valley cruising around in an orange Lamborghini with slides on, and the older people in limousines going to functions.

I'd floss, the world doesnt want to see me rich, my favorite group was Cash Money growing up , wanted to become a rapper just for the cars and jewelry, stunt so hard dudes would kill me no lie

My family friend who is liquid at about $100 mil has a seven million dollar house in Malibu (not the most expensive in that area) and a Ferrari, his house is nice but it isn't furnished in gold toilets or anything and he could easily afford a Bugatti with another 5 ferraris. No over the top jewelry or clothes, I think he has an AP.

That still isn't low key though and to be honest, having a $7m house & Ferrari isn't modest at all. 
laugh.gif
 It's not balling out of control but I don't think people here would consider that low-key.

create NGOs and travel
I don't call it flossing, but a flat with a view of the Eiffle Tower and another over looking Central Park. That is all.

Another close friend is worth aprox 50 mil. Has a 2 mil dollar house who drives an S65 that he got at a great price and two other cars that aren't worth over 50k, he just bought his girl a Ford edge.

The worst thing next to a humble brag is a friend brag 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

That still isn't low key though and to be honest, having a $7m house & Ferrari isn't modest at all. 
laugh.gif
 It's not balling out of control but I don't think people here would consider that low-key.
Can we agree that a 7 million dollar house when you are worth 120+ mil is living under your means?

Back
Top Bottom