Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

may those pigs burn in hell.....no morals or values or anything just scumbags who cant even put 2 and 2 together out in the streets with guns and batons and something in a can that sprays in your eyes and blinds you called mace lol.......i trust some armed thug in an alley in oakland before i trust the cop in that same alley

may those pigs burn in hell.....no morals or values or anything just scumbags who cant even put 2 and 2 together out in the streets with guns and batons and something in a can that sprays in your eyes and blinds you called mace lol.......i trust some armed thug in an alley in oakland before i trust the cop in that same alley

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 
honestly i have a very negative sentiment towards cowards who abuse their authority and bully rather then protect. the rampart scandal around my way was a joke,  oscar grant, sean bell etc.  i have no respect for bad cops whatsoever.  it's harsh but some cops are just scum pigs. i don't mean that towards all police but the bad ones are dangerous to their communities and the places their supposed to "serve"

Ok, people who abuse their authority are deplorable. But can we please not lump every cop that way?    
I really don't feel like I'm asking for too much, just a bit of decency... especially not saying that "I wouldn't blink an eye if his spine was severed" I mean seriously... why act like a barbarian? We're not simply cavemen... we live by a code of conduct... human decency.

When your house is burglarized or you're sitting at a stoplight and a punk comes into your car with a gat in his hand pointing it at you... call those pigs for help. 

But remember what you said here. 

It's absolutely reprehensible and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.  
grin.gif
 the irony 

That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 
honestly i have a very negative sentiment towards cowards who abuse their authority and bully rather then protect. the rampart scandal around my way was a joke,  oscar grant, sean bell etc.  i have no respect for bad cops whatsoever.  it's harsh but some cops are just scum pigs. i don't mean that towards all police but the bad ones are dangerous to their communities and the places their supposed to "serve"

Ok, people who abuse their authority are deplorable. But can we please not lump every cop that way?    
I really don't feel like I'm asking for too much, just a bit of decency... especially not saying that "I wouldn't blink an eye if his spine was severed" I mean seriously... why act like a barbarian? We're not simply cavemen... we live by a code of conduct... human decency.

When your house is burglarized or you're sitting at a stoplight and a punk comes into your car with a gat in his hand pointing it at you... call those pigs for help. 

grin.gif
 the irony 

That Asian cop gave me a summons for an open container last summer in Chrystie St. Park, %+#%#!* ****.

There ain't really $!%! for Cops to do now in Lower Manhattan apparently except beat up the elderly.

That Asian cop gave me a summons for an open container last summer in Chrystie St. Park, %+#%#!* ****.

There ain't really $!%! for Cops to do now in Lower Manhattan apparently except beat up the elderly.

In all these situations you have atleast 2 major things:

1) A person resisting arrest.

2) someone not listening to the simple instructions the officers gave out.

it happens time and time again. People make this stupid little mistakes, and wonder why force is being used against them.

it happens time and time again. People make this stupid little mistakes, and wonder why force is being used against them.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Agree with 2. Every time I get the random pull over I just chill out and let the officer do what he has to do. If I do not have anything to worry about, no reason to escalate a situation and put them in a position to have an excuse to use force.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That Asian cop gave me a summons for an open container last summer in Chrystie St. Park, %+@%+#! ****.

There ain't really %#!# for Cops to do now in Lower Manhattan apparently except beat up the elderly.

laugh.gif
@ knowing one of the cops in the video.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That Asian cop gave me a summons for an open container last summer in Chrystie St. Park, %+@%+#! ****.

There ain't really %#!# for Cops to do now in Lower Manhattan apparently except beat up the elderly.

laugh.gif
@ knowing one of the cops in the video.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Agree with 2. Every time I get the random pull over I just chill out and let the officer do what he has to do. If I do not have anything to worry about, no reason to escalate a situation and put them in a position to have an excuse to use force.

I did and you know what the pigs did? They let the guy go. Mofo robbed me then they caught him with all my stuff even my mother effin check book and still they let him go. I had already filed a report too. Told me they would catch him again and never did obviously. So ya.... I know there are a lot of good police and I am sure one of these days (hasn't happened yet only negative experiences and profiling) I will need and receive help, but that doesn't give me any incentive to not call cops like those pigs.

I did and you know what the pigs did? They let the guy go. Mofo robbed me then they caught him with all my stuff even my mother effin check book and still they let him go. I had already filed a report too. Told me they would catch him again and never did obviously. So ya.... I know there are a lot of good police and I am sure one of these days (hasn't happened yet only negative experiences and profiling) I will need and receive help, but that doesn't give me any incentive to not call cops like those pigs.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

grin.gif
 the irony 

seriously though,  this dude was talkin about killing people on the other page tellin others to act, when he's the king barbarian himself
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 the irony 

seriously though,  this dude was talkin about killing people on the other page tellin others to act, when he's the king barbarian himself
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 the irony 

laugh.gif
got 'em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. guy is bragging about his murders he committed during his tours overseas. 
indifferent.gif
do you want a badge of honor to go with that?

grin.gif
 the irony 

laugh.gif
got 'em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. guy is bragging about his murders he committed during his tours overseas. 
indifferent.gif
do you want a badge of honor to go with that?

As a minority i do know how it feels being harass by a cop on a daily basic just cause i fit the description. that makes u lose respect for a cop and call em pigs. if i get robbed on gun point i aint really trippin it was my fault for being in the wrong neighborhood knowing that i was running a risk, i would fam and we would look for them cause one thing about stick up kids they like to brag about it. So i dont need no cops for justice. im not knocking all cops cause i seen some good one and i respect them but what happen here it looks disgusting and the white cop looks like it needs to start running cause those donuts are getting to em. most of the cops are racist that only care about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom