Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
Ask me to take my shoes off and I’m slapping you across the face. I’m a damn guest. I’ll keep my shoes on if I please, **** *****

I'ma tell you like my daddy told us...

Take them shoes off when you come in my house.

And stop running in and out of that front door, you wasting the air.

Ask me to take my shoes off and I’m slapping you across the face. I’m a damn guest. I’ll keep my shoes on if I please, **** *****

download.jpg

You not gonna do **** now take your dusty *** jordans off

I don't even get why it's stereotyped to be an Asian thing. Its just common sense. All the filth you walked around all day, including public restrooms, is being dragged through your floors now :sick: I honestly don't keep any friends that do this. Anyone who refuses will get denied entry and blocked from all future contact

Rule #1... Respect the persons crib your in.

If you want a smoke and the people whos house your at dont allow smoking inside and ask you to go on the balcony or back porch you gonna be mad? Youd either go outside and have your smoke or just not have one, this not really all that different.

:lol: your shoes not gonna be outside, at least not at my crib or my parents crib growing up. Theres a mat by the front door soon as you come in in the lil entrance way, a foyer if you wanna call it that. Just remove your shoes right there. If your feet are cold or you feel uncomfortable theres house shoes/slippers.

Cant have dirty shoes that have been worn outside where people spit on the ground, dogs piss and **** and lord knows what else been places youve walked on in my crib across my carpets and hardwood floor. Mans have some expensive rugs in the crib too, so you gotta be out your damn mind to walk on them in shoes.

I always respect the homes I visit. Always.

That smoking scenario is different though. I know you shouldn't smoke in someone's home because that is an unnecessary habit ...but me wearing shoes and having to put on your used guest slippers feels uncomfortable and unsanitary to me.

No..there's nothing but dirt and grease on ur shoes..if u have wooden floors it could **** up that ****

I always respect the homes I visit. Always.

That smoking scenario is different though. I know you shouldn't smoke in someone's home because that is an unnecessary habit ...but me wearing shoes and having to put on your used guest slippers feels uncomfortable and unsanitary to me.

You dont HAVE to wear the house shoes, its just an option. The shoes you been rocking outside all day and all week are definitely way more unsanitary than a pair of house slippers that never leave the crib.

I have homies all different ethnicities and none of em allow kicks on in the crib. Youll get cussed out and ridiculed with the quickness.

Why would I sit on the floor when I have sofas and chairs all over the crib?

I’m the weird one here for not sitting on the floor like a child or animal? Really?

You dont HAVE to wear the house shoes, its just an option. The shoes you been rocking outside all day and all week are definitely way more unsanitary than a pair of house slippers that never leave the crib.

I have homies all different ethnicities and none of em allow kicks on in the crib. Youll get cussed out and ridiculed with the quickness.

But those used slippers are in direct contact with my feet.

I know I wouldn't step in anyone's home knowing I have mud or dog **** on them...so why worry about the floor?

Your crib probably filthy. Bet you vacuum once a month. You the NTer that changes his sheets semi-annually arent you?

You dont sit on the floor in your crib cuz your floor filthy like a public bathroom :lol:

I hate staying at people's homes that don't take off their shoes. Stayed at a former friend's house where I had to wear my sneakers to the restroom, cause none of his fam even took their shoes off in there :sick: Almost died trying to jump into the shower while avoiding contact with the floor with my bare feet

fact that people actually walk around their house with dirty *** shoes is disgusting

Back
Top Bottom