is my earlobe infected?

i've been stretching my earlobes for almost a year now, and i haven't had a problem until i switched to 4's or 2 gauges, and right now my left earhas been irritated for a while but i don't know if it's infected or not.
and no i can't go to a doctor because its 10:37 at night and im not trying to go to any 24/7 clinic either.

here's how it looks like

6yv2c0z.jpg

during the day it gets kind of dry

thanks.

its a little warm, not swollen, no thumping, just hurts a little when i touch it. theirs hardly any++##! either, just a little that gets on the plug and itsitchy during the day.

could it just be irritation?

go to walgreens and get some triple antibiotic and put that on there, that should do the trick. if it doesnt clear up in a few days, see a doc. thats myprofessional recommendation

Originally Posted by CWrite78

did you clean out the guages? with alcohol?

i clean it with the cleaning solution provided by claire's.
also the picture just makes it look worse, but in regular light it doesn't look as bad. just hurts a little

it's probably just irritated then. keep it in as long as possible so you can get used to it. if not, guess you're stuck with 4s.

its just weird seeing the hole like that when i stretched my ears and took them out it just looked like a line on my ear

Try cleaning it with salt.

When my ear got infected I used pretzal salt.

Relieves the swelling and pain almost instantly.

ehh it just looks a little irritated. did you just recently go up in size? if so then that might be why, get some bactine spray at the grocery store, it coolsdown the "warm" feeling and kinda kills the pain when you touch it.

Oh snap son, I think you have Ebola.

Seriously though, probably just irritated. You'll know when its infected, it'll be red, swollen, and hot.

^
Salt is very good at doing that. You need to do what he said, and/or put on some neosporin or another antiseptic on it. It's definitely infected, sinceit's warm to the touch (your body is trying to fight the infection by raising the body temperature). Trust me, I'm a doctor.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

^
Salt is very good at doing that. You need to do what he said, and/or put on some neosporin or another antiseptic on it. It's definitely infected, since it's warm to the touch (your body is trying to fight the infection by raising the body temperature). Trust me, I'm a doctor.
smokin.gif

Thanks Doctor Demise but it's not WARM WARM, lets say it feels the same as my other ear. But I recently went upin size about 2 - 3 months ago. Thanks guys, I'll make sure to clean it more often. NT
pimp.gif

i'm sick of all these posers, but yes they are infected and a special anti-biotic should help. consult your local doc. or pharmacy.

Back
Top Bottom