Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

:lol: Yea, I damn sure don't want/need it for basketball. I get some people like it and find it funny though. I view them as being in the way.

My cousin got mad and said I didn’t have a sense of humor because some stupid video she sent me was not funny. I’m like, you’re a person that’s never told a joke in your life. Those kind of people irk me. She’s 23.

Like dawg, just cause someone posts something does not automatically make it funny.

I "hate" these..........

Moms born in 65?
tenor (3).gif

Older generation aging pretty well, all these build a bodies ain't going to last the same.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Nah man. I don't follow baseball.

But good for dude.
The older I get the more I am happy NOT knowing about stuff. Never heard of Jomboy either. I don't really follow many sports anymore. I tune into Undisputed with Skip and Uncle Shay, and check the scores the following morning for any team I semi follow.

It ain't cool but it ain't that deep. Dude actin like it's abuse. Some parents are legit weirdos though. I wonder if they actually had the system tucked away somewhere or really didn't, that makes s big difference.

It ain't cool but it ain't that deep. Dude actin like it's abuse.

I wonder if they actually had the system tucked away somewhere or really didn't, that makes s big difference.

Question, Why couldn't/shouldn't it be considered emotional "abuse"?

Emotional abuse is a way to control another person by using emotions to criticize, embarrass, shame, blame, or otherwise manipulate another person.

They are literally toying with the child's emotions for laughs on the internet.

Also, I am not sure having the system tucked away makes it more or less cruel.

Not even sure why ESPN would even RE-Tweet that out.

Last edited:
Also, I didn't even think about the fact that this could be one big skit. Kids being included in on the joke.

Question, Why couldn't/shouldn't it be considered emotional "abuse"?

They are literally toying with the child's emotions for laughs on the internet.

Also, I am not sure having the system tucked away makes it more or less cruel.

Not even sure why ESPN would even RE-Tweet that out.
I figured you would come back with the emotional abuse angle. If you know the parents, would you report them to the authorities for this abuse?

Also, I didn't even think about the fact that this could be one big skit. Kids being included in on the joke.

I know Jimmy Kimmel does a bit where, the day after Halloween, parents tell kids they are all their candy and film how the kids react. Could be something like that.

I don't get it
Toxic woman that dated a toxic man, toxic man probably cheated and she got back at him by destroying his property on the internet to show peers and strangers how savage she is.
She will probably be back with him within two weeks and he will cheat again in about 3 weeks.
Dude is obviously the cheating type but she is blind to it.

Back
Top Bottom