Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

For those who got their 11/12 packs from last week's finishline restock, how's the condition of the shoes? I was just wondering since these have beensitting in some store in Europe for the last 6 months. Do they look tried on a bunch of times, or are they DS?

I didn't notice a Nike European operations sticker on mine, where would it be located. My shoes look perfect. Can't notice any problems with them, theydo not look like people had tried them on. The box is slightly dinged up, but very slightly on one corner.

got mine today they look great.. you can tell the box was old it was a lil dusty lol, but no euro stamp or anything.. im just mad i got a size smaller and the11s a size 9 dont fit me but the 12s do =/

Just got mine - they are completely DS, laces aren't undone or anything. My box is even in really good shape - you can tell it's been on and off ofshelves, but no dents, scratches, or euro labels. I'm impressed.

I sent mine's back to fnl right after Christmas cause I did not even know my order went through and I ordered from NDC when fnl crashed that night. So whenmy shipment from NDC came a box came from fnl too. I was like that the %++*!!!

I already have have this pack, but I have an oppurtunity to cop another pair at retail. You guys think I should go for it?

Finishline.com has sizes 9.5 and 10 in stock now.

I was able to put them in my cart, so they should be available.

Go get 'em fam!

Mine got here yesterday - They look perfect! They haven't been tried on and the box is perfect as well! I'm happy this worked out!

Just a heads up for those that got their pack from the finishline.com restock, I tried using the Live(Bing) cashback to get some money back, and I waited forit to show up but it never did, it didn't go through for some reason. So, I contacted customer service for Live(Bing) and they had me email them myaccount, method of payment, and an attachment of my finishline.com order confirmation email. They went ahead and gave me the cashback which was about $22-23(which I don't get for 60 days). It is better then getting nothing back. So, those of you may want to look into getting some money back after the fact.Good luck.

got mine too, no problems at all, box a little banged up but shoes are just perfect! sweet deal on that BING cash back!^^

i got my pack yesterday, and the shoes are perfect. it's about time finishline sent me a cdp after canceling so many of my orders in the past. ididn't think i would ever find my size, but finally i did.

Logged on this morning randomly and copped 2 size 11 packs! Finally!! Hope they don't cancel my order like they did in December
smh.gif

my order from last thursday got cancelled, this was the day after the initial email was sent out, ordered again today, not keeping my hopes up it will actuallygo through

I ordered last wednesday and had my order cancelled last night. Size 9.5. Got on this morning and a 9.5 is available. Ordered again. Their ordering systemis fishy. How can you have an order cancelled for a shoe, then have that same size reappear on the site the next morning?

Back
Top Bottom