Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180.jpeg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-1.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-2.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-3.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-4.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-5.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-6.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Barbershop-DX5571-180-7.jpg

I got a chance to put up some shots in these last night. Just 20 minutes or so. I consider myself light weight, normal arches. I don’t know if they still do testing before releases but man…I don’t know about these.…Maybe they break in after more wears, but I definitely feel the arch or lack there of. Just walking in them I feel like due to the holes and space between the sole and mid sole, they dig into my arches. It‘s pretty noticeable too. I was going to just play in them but I decided to switch to something else and it took me a few minutes to get rid of the arch pain they were causing. TBH I’m not sure they would even be comfortable for casual wear. Granted I only wore them for 20ish minutes. If anyone is looking to buy, I would highly recommend going NDC with the 60 day policy…imma give it another go Sunday morning for a longer period and I’ll post then.

It's so strange. I've been playing in mine for about a week and I'm not having any of the issues that others are having. Mine have been great. This shoe must just really be for a specific foot shape and/or weight.

Maybe ppl saying it’s Uncomfy just don’t GET buckets 🧐

Amazing jordan brand provided a unique feeling on foot with progressive tech after all these years.

Gonna take some getting used to, naturally

Hi everyone, from those who rocked the shoe in casual and wore a thin/ankle socks. Are there any pinky rubbing issue because of the nylon material? Anyone experience this? As of this writing I havent heard of any. . just want to make sure before I score one..

Hi everyone, from those who rocked the shoe in casual and wore a thin/ankle socks. Are there any pinky rubbing issue because of the nylon material? Anyone experience this? As of this writing I havent heard of any. . just want to make sure before I score one..
No pinky or toe issues at all. There’s enough room. Run a touch long but absolutely no rubbing.

No weird feeling? They perform well?
Nope, zero on foot issues about the “feeling” of the stroebel board or anything else

Just shoot around. Will play pickup tomorrow.

They’re sooooo light on foot, crazy. The heel being less cushion, actually gives it a solid base and heel to toe transition. Felt like a good stable base. It also pushes you right up to your toes, active and explosive. Forefoot zoom gives bounce back when weight applied. Not as much as a 36-37 when obvious when walking/protruding

Really want a pair of these to workout for me. They release that blueprint pair I may give it another go, but St. Louis pair killed my feet lol.

Really want a pair of these to workout for me. They release that blueprint pair I may give it another go, but St. Louis pair killed my feet lol.
Interesting. I have had zero foot discomfort. Felt soo light on foot today. They are a touch long, just the build and shape. Which looks slick on foot.

I went to the top eyelet after a few games. Tied a bit more snug. Has cushioned socks but not elites.

That raised forefoot zoom, basically empty arch and plain foam heel killed my arches and foot. Like I mentioned pages ago, wore them the whole day. killed my feet.

Initial thoughts:
- they fit long, but I wouldn’t recommend going half a size down. I ordered 2 pairs in a 9 and 9.5. While my TTS pair was a little roomy, the lockdown of the shoe is good enough that I don’t think I’d be sliding around in these. If you’re going for casual wear, definitely go TTS. Half a size down was hell to get on to my feet.

- I understand what everyone means when they say the shoe feels weird. It’s hard to put into words, but honestly, if you want a pair for ball, try these on in the store first. The cushioning in the heel feels like it’s an inch to far up. Doesn’t line up with the biggest part of my heel. And the forefoot zoom - you can feel it, but it also feels like it isn’t aligned properly.

There are very few people on this board who loves JT more than me (Go Celtics!), but I can’t recommend these for hooping. I’ll buy some pairs for casual use for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom