Lakers Unappreciation...

NBA on TNT will be missed after tomorrow nights game.

What a better way to end off the season for TNT with a Laker win.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

pimp.gif
got Love for nba on tnt but i care more for the Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!....i hope we get it tomorrow its gonna be a tough one

Guys, I'm not even going to lie; it's very, VERY possible that there will be 3 more nights of NBA of TNT.

Boston was undefeated at home... and then DET got 'em last week.

Now, Boston was also winless on the road, and they went and stole one in DET immediately after DET stole one in BOS. But nevermind that; I'm just saying,Boston was undefeated at home until last week.

And the same can happen to us. S.A. can win tonight. They're not the Grizzlies. They're the defending champs, they've won 4 in the last 9 years,and they're just GOOD.

So they CAN win tonight, and if they do, we all know they CAN win the next game in S.A., and if they do, then... bam... 3 more games of NBA on TNT.

Yeah, I still beleive this series is going 7. I hope not, I hope like hell it ends tonight, I want no part of a Spurs team that gets some momentum and comesin for a game 7 knowing they the champs, and the Lakers are kids minus the starting guards.

If winning tonight means the end of TNT this season, I'll live with it.

im not not sure why nnarum made this post so early when he knows Kobe has a history of choking. Watch for the Spurs to take the next 3

I just hope and pray that if it is close tonight, phil lets kobe play the entire 4th. We must close this out tonight or the spurs will beat us in 7.

^ Not in Dallas he doesn't.
laugh.gif

Wait, are you in Dallas, JA21? Or you just like the Mavs?

Can't wait for the Finals, hopefully we'll see a Lakers-Celtics matchup.

NBA on TNT is appreciated though and I'm gunna miss Kenny, Charles, and EJ until they come back in November
frown.gif

"Guys, I'm not even going to lie; it's very, VERY possible that there will be 3 more nights of NBA of TNT. " san antonio does not have thelegs to go 3 more games. its over. see you guys on the streets when they win the west
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

"Guys, I'm not even going to lie; it's very, VERY possible that there will be 3 more nights of NBA of TNT. " san antonio does not have the legs to go 3 more games. its over. see you guys on the streets when they win the west
wink.gif

I really think they'll steal one in LA tonight...Timmy's not going to let his team go out so easily

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Not in Dallas he doesn't.
laugh.gif

Wait, are you in Dallas, JA21? Or you just like the Mavs?

Owned
laugh.gif

P.S. I've never been to a Lynx game
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

pimp.gif
co-sign!

The Lynx are... hmmmm... I'm not sure I'd ever go to a Lynx game if I were in Minny, either.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

In 9 tears in the league, they've only had winning records twice. They made the playoffs both of those years ('03 and '04), but they lost in thefirst round both times. In '03, they lost to the Sparks 2-1, and in '04, they lost to Seattle 2-0.

Their worst season... was actually their last two seasons. They went 10-24 two seasons ago, then repeated the record last season.
embarassed.gif

Hey, they're 2-0 so far this year, so... who knows?
tongue.gif

^ I really pray that you just had to investigate those numbers and you didn't rattle them off the top of your goofy, little head. If you did, I'mcalling for a ban.

laugh.gif

Nah.

I know the Lynx are bad, and I thought they had made the playoffs once, losing in the first round. I mean, you can understand that, because I'm a Sparksfan, so I remember the Sparks playing them.

- I didn't know that they made the playoffs twice.
- I didn't know they had been in the league 9 years.
- I didn't know they were 2-0 this season.
- I didn't know that they've had a losing record every year, except for the two years they made the playoffs.
- I didn't know that their worst season was 2 years ago, and then duplicated again last year.

Like I said, I just knew they were bad. For the specifics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Lynx

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The Lynx are... hmmmm... I'm not sure I'd ever go to a Lynx game if I were in Minny, either.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

In 9 tears in the league, they've only had winning records twice. They made the playoffs both of those years ('03 and '04), but they lost in the first round both times. In '03, they lost to the Sparks 2-1, and in '04, they lost to Seattle 2-0.

Their worst season... was actually their last two seasons. They went 10-24 two seasons ago, then repeated the record last season.
embarassed.gif

Hey, they're 2-0 so far this year, so... who knows?
tongue.gif

You're a nerd ska
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Please no ban/warning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom